Who are you calling a DIP STICK??!?!

-

68 Sedan

Reaction score
How bout this cop?

According to the Associated Press, the officer has been stripped of his badge and his gun, and placed on desk duty pending the outcome of a police department investigation.

The cyclist, Christopher Long, 29, of Hoboken, N.J. was arrested for obstructing traffic in Times Square, according to AP. He was charged with attempted assault, resisting arrest and disorderly conduct. AP reports that Long is alleged to have kicked and squirmed while being arrested. Gee, I wonder why Long would have been agitated about the incident?

If the charges against Long are dropped, as they should be, and the officer is disciplined, as he should be, you can thank citizen video. Keep those cameras rolling, folks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUkiyBVytRQ

Too many cops are jack-booted thugs just like that one. I'm definitely not saying that a lot are, but too many are.

Too many cops are jack-booted thugs just like that one. I'm definitely not saying that a lot are, but too many are.

I totally agree, they need more people skill's and get off there macho
attitudes and learn how to smile and give a hello wave and remember who they are working for.:angry7:

That cop is friggin lucky that the guy could kick and squirm while being arrested and that the guy was not knocked into a coma!! This guy never should have been a cop and should not be one now! What a douche bag:munky2:Cop should loose his job and the biker should charge him with assault:thebirdm:I don't see any excuse for taking someone out like this.

Could that biker guy have been wanted on some kind of felony warrant or something ?? Even if he WAS, he took him down real hard, but at least I'd be able to make SOME sense of that .. It seemed un-provoked, but who knows

What the heck did the guy do to deserve that? Gay bicyclist or something?

It looks like the guy was accelerating to try and get past the cop... I bet he either shot the cop a birdy or called him something.

Wow......

The idea behind the thread was to get everyone to post someone they wanted to call a "dipstick"

I just happened to find that story and it had a vid. I thought "yeah....he's a dipstick alright

LOL Tem. Well the vid pretty much makes you forget the title of the thread. Probably because EVERYONE has had to deal with some sort of intimidation from a cop at some time or has seen similar things happen.

The guy on bike is causing trouble from the get go. These people halt traffic on their bikes showing they a have " the right to the road".

http://critical-mass.info/

"CM is intended to be a celebration, not an opportunity to cause trouble. Those who want to try to tie up traffic as much as possible and be confrontational with motorists are missing the point. We can assert our right to the road without being rude about it. Focus on the ride, not on the cars that also happen to be on the road."

The cop still was over the line however.

He has to turn his steroid use and time at the gym into something work-related, every now and again.

Cops and border guards... the majority are good, but the bad eggs are real power crazy fuckheads.

After watching that video about 3 times in a row I hate to be the one that says it but......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S ABOUT FRIGGIN TIME SOMEONE KNOCKED THE CRAP OUT OF THOSE SPANDEX WEARRING JACKASSES!!!!!!!
I have been so friggin close to swerving into a crowd of those idiots that Nikki had to talk me down.
They don't pay for tabs, insurance, plates, there are no turn signals or brake lites, no horn, and they don't keep up with traffic. Leagaly if there is a back up of 5 or more cars the one that is causeing the back up has to pull over and let them all pass, no Super cyclist man he can do whatever the F he wants!!! Wait for the lite to turn green? Why when Super Cyclist Man can just go in and out of traffic and run red lites! Stay on the other side of the white line that is dedicated for retards in spandex? Why there is plenty of room on the left side of the line, those cars can wait for me because I am saving the planed by looking like a douche nozzle on 2 wheels.

As far as Im concerned they are all moving targets and as long as they are in the road they should be fair game!

After watching that video about 3 times in a row I hate to be the one that says it but......HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT'S ABOUT FRIGGIN TIME SOMEONE KNOCKED THE CRAP OUT OF THOSE SPANDEX WEARRING JACKASSES!!!!!!!
I have been so friggin close to swerving into a crowd of those idiots that Nikki had to talk me down.
They don't pay for tabs, insurance, plates, there are no turn signals or brake lites, no horn, and they don't keep up with traffic. Leagaly if there is a back up of 5 or more cars the one that is causeing the back up has to pull over and let them all pass, no Super cyclist man he can do whatever the F he wants!!! Wait for the lite to turn green? Why when Super Cyclist Man can just go in and out of traffic and run red lites! Stay on the other side of the white line that is dedicated for retards in spandex? Why there is plenty of room on the left side of the line, those cars can wait for me because I am saving the planed by looking like a douche nozzle on 2 wheels.

As far as Im concerned they are all moving targets and as long as they are in the road they should be fair game!
:cheers::withstup:

I'm not with Stupid. It takes balls to commute on a bike, when retards in cars are all out to kill you... While on the cell phone, or eating instant lard food, or applying make-up.

Pedestrians and cyclists were here first, and even though I drive (which is sheer laziness), I think they deserve a little respect.

I think it's just common sense. If you ride a bike look out for the cars.......they are bigger and will wax your *** if you act stupid. Everyone knows that people put on makeup and talk on cell phones when they are driving......another reason to be on the lookout on two wheels. Some people are just too stupid to ride bikes.

360scamp, I hope I'm never riding a bike in your area.......I will never wear spandex!!!

hot chicks in spandex, riding bikes...

They suck too, in a good way :)

When I was a kid and road my bike everywhere I road on the sidewalk so I wouldn't get run the F over by some pissed of 30 yearold in a dart or bay some dumb lady putting on make up or by some dumbass on a cellphone (did people use those in their cars in the early 80's? ) and when someone came walking down the sidewalk you know what I did??? I GOT THE F OUT OF THEIR WAY ALSO!!! If you ride your bike in the road and you get hit by a car that is supposed to be there or run over or get knocked the F out and have your little 10 speed thrown in the ditch because you used my car to hold yourself up when stopped at a light don't cry about it.
I will continue to point and laugh my friggin *** off everytime I see one of those stupid busted up "Ghost Bikes" painted white and chainned to a pole in Seattle where some jerkoff got hit by a bus!

My dad was a cop for 30 years.

The guy in the vid was out of order, plain & simple.

Only thing I hope is the guy was wanted, or had a warrant out on him & the cop recognized him. For all we know the guy could be wanted for child molestation & the cop recognized him.

Well that looks wierd, all those guys going by the cop without issue and then he decides to take that guy out? Must be something more to it you would think. Not sure who pisses me off though, power tripping cops or those crazy pricks on bikes we have up here, spandex and riding 3 wide without a care in the world, I feel like runing their asses over to :angry7:

Uuumm...I was looking for other people who would qualify as being a dipstick. I wasn't soliciting social commentary on this one even.

But ya'll knock yourselves out. That cop deserves whatever he gets.

-
Back