Who bought this carb from me?

-

Baxter61

Reaction score
I sold this about a year ago, deleted all my PMs and that included yours. Please PM me again. And before ya'll chastise me just yet, they asked me to hold on to it and I never heard from them again.

DSCN6152.jpg

oh ya , forgot all about it , its mine shipping info on the way...

just kidding LOL , stand up thing for you to do after a year , hope you find its owner

If it was piad for via Paypal, you should be able to trace it through your paypal history, I think... You will get an email address at least

It was paid for with a check (I know, I took a gamble and accepted a check *gasp*) but because I deposited it through an atm it doesn't show an image of the check to get the name

I don't write checks so I know it was not me :D

Not one THING wrong with a check. It's a binding contract. Long as it clears, I would rather have a check than a MO.

That said, I didn't buy it. lol

Do banks even give out checks when you open an account anymore. ?

When I opened a checking last summer they gave me a card and never mentioned checks so I figured checks are for people who have had the same checking account open for the last million years.

After I check my checks, I checked it off that it wasn't me who sent the check.

When I opened a checking last summer they gave me a card and never mentioned checks so I figured checks are for people who have had the same checking account open for the last million years.

If they don't give you any checks, then how do you know when you are out of money? #-o

I can't be out of money, I still have some checks left.... :glasses7:

I used to know a guy who really thought that! He couldn't understand why he got taken to Captain's Mast for writing nearly $4k worth of bad checks to the Navy Exchange!

Guess I've had my account a million years

I pay with checks, no online payments, no phone payments, sit down with the bills and write them out.

Guess I surprised Mopar TIM when he went and got parts for my truck and I said I would send him a check. Guess I should have said that before he got them. Was a great transaction on my part and hope he feels the same.

I also don't use debit card for purchases

Yes I have credit card that I use, then pay it by check once a month

Yes when we moved here 2 years ago they sent us out a huge check book 200 of them closing the account shortly when we move back home there are still 198 checks in it 1st was a stuff and was torn up.waste of paper.

Unbelievable. Where is the country headed? All the scammers using internet. And yet you can't get SS# and all your personal information from a check and I am called a scammer. OK I'm a scammer can I write you a check?

Not mine, i wouldent buy a Holley LOL. Jeff foxworthy said it best when he said he was in college, and mac n cheese broke,.rolling pennies for gas money broke. He had not made a few car payments and the repo guy shows up and i quote.

"Mr foxworthy if you cannot make a payment right now the Camaro goes with me".

"Would you take a check?" Well hell yeah, i thought you needed money". "How much is it? Tell you what, I'm gonna pay the whole thing off right now" . "I want to be a congressman when i grow up".

But seriously, i use my debit card like cash, and deduct the funds from my check register. Still pay my bills every month at the kitchen table with paper checks. Works for me.

Found the post were you sold it by clicking on you profile you may want to look at that it may jog your memory as to who you sold it to.

Brian

-
Back