Who cruised grand ave tonight?

-
Although brief...It was damn cool meeting fellow FABO members!

I look forward to hanging out again with you guys...and for a longer period of time!

Although brief...It was damn cool meeting fellow FABO members!

I look forward to hanging out again with you guys...and for a longer period of time!

I met up with 2 members, neither left that card...

which members went?
funny is whats on the back of that 'fabo' card...

Photo 641.jpg

Photo 642.jpg

Thats the second 67 valiant I have seen in the last years at cruisn grand. (i dont make it out every friday).
I have a 67 valiant Im starting to put together, always nice to see one on the road. I didn't have a pen or I would have left my name, figured owner would already know about this forum and if not they should! Great site has helped me out alot so far.
One of these times we'll have to see if we can meet up!
(the card came with those sites on the back- thought that was normal? )
Surf- valiantsurf

Cool meeting you guys out there last night!

Justin "1wild&crazyguy" , Rocker'sDuster--Chris, and my High School buddy Cliff!

Cliff & I went Nuts after you took off Justin...........We just got bailed out! haaaaaaa:mrgreen:

They are crushing our cars next week!!!!!!!!!!! NOT

Thats the second 67 valiant I have seen in the last years at cruisn grand. (i dont make it out every friday).
I have a 67 valiant Im starting to put together, always nice to see one on the road. I didn't have a pen or I would have left my name, figured owner would already know about this forum and if not they should! Great site has helped me out alot so far.
One of these times we'll have to see if we can meet up!
(the card came with those sites on the back- thought that was normal? )
Surf- valiantsurf

ha ha... right on

sounds cool, PM me next time.

-
Back