who did I see today?

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
Cruising through Zeeland Michigan I came across a pink demon with painted bumpers
who was it?

(I was in a dark blue 08 charger)

sure

you....wearing hot pink and rocking it passed the whippy dip
me...staring you down in my charger

lol

we wouldn't have been having this conversation if I would have been in the duster

It just reminds me that I need to drag my junk out, lol. Eric L

We have GOT to have photos of this kind of thing!!!

4448393247_c8553358da_z.jpg

It just reminds me that I need to drag my junk out, lol. Eric L

im hoping to get the duster buttoned up and RUNNING this weekend

We have GOT to have photos of this kind of thing!!!

lol, with my phone ?
I could have snapped a picture allright...and then showed it here as a demon and sell two copies to the national enquirer
one as a shot of Nessie and one as a shot of sasquatch

Wow, Zeeland Michigan! I was born in the old mansion/hospital on East Central.

I was born only about 20 miles south west of Zeeland...Noord Brabant, only 5000 miles from Zeeland MI and about 60 miles east of the province of Zeeland, the namesake of the city of Zeeland MI

Have fun still trying to figure out who has a yellow demon. Seen it at car show with forabodiesonly sticker on it :-/ Not sure there is to many of us in Michigan. And definitively not me I cant get mine started :-|

whoever it is, he likes subways

I saw it parked out there today on my way to lunch
(about the same time I saw it the first time AND within a mile from the spot of the first sighting)

This thread has inspired me to make one for cases like this. I see abodies all of the time and wonder whose they are so this should be cool!

What? Are we going to start an A-body registry here and run down every a-body we see known to man???? LOL!

-
Back