Who else is running the R5 P7??

-

swhowell

village idiot
Reaction score
After 5+ years I finally got my car finished. R5 p7 running flying toilet on alcohol, Power glide, stretched out a foot fiberglass front, doors and deck. What do you think?

First pass.jpg

WOW !!! what a ride ! Love it . What e.t. are you competing in ? Looks like a combo of a Top Sportsman/Altered/ Funny Car . Keep us posted . Looks great ! Good luck !

Too soon to tell. I spun to half track on first pass. and trans brake did not work. on 2nd pass blew through the converter. New converter and trans brake came in today so maybe I can find out what she will do. Looking mid to high 5's with NO power adders.

Too soon to tell. I spun to half track on first pass. and trans brake did not work. on 2nd pass blew through the converter. New converter and trans brake came in today so maybe I can find out what she will do. Looking mid to high 5's with NO power adders.
Awesome ! Like 383scampman said keep us posted.

Definitely been watching the P7's
Been building a 408 and will have at least 12 grand in it and will be lucky to run in the high sixes (1/8)

I've seen tons of parts for sale for those engines... what's the best route to find what a guy needs to assemble one?

-
Back