Who else took their cars out this weekend???

-

Muslca

Reaction score
First drive of the year here in Southern Ontario Canada.
Beautiful day.........my New Year's resolution was to drive the car more.

Attachments

• 2013 first drive 004.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 237
  • 2013 first drive 007.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 239
  • 2013 first drive 008.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 243
  • 2013 first drive 010.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 256
I took my 73 Dart Sport out of the garage and parked it in the driveway.lol.Its been a nice sunny couple days,but we haven,t had the rain to wash away the leftover salt on the roads yet.I usually wait til after the April showers to clear the roads.This way my car never sees salt,not even salt dust. P.S Yes drive that car!!!! : )

Nope, too much snow yet...12", though it did rain last night, washed some road salt away

I detailed the car completely

took it out

did a lube oil and filter change when I got back

gonna take it out again later and tomorrow

awesome spring weather we are having

t shirts and shorts

expected high temp of 20'C

love it!

Almost afraid to say it but we didn't get any snow this year so the car never went into hiding .

Just got back from a beautiful ride with my son. A little brisk.....top down...heater on!

Just had the 69 fastback out and it brought a big smile to my face hearing it purrrrr:burnout:

I opened the garage door all afternoon so the project duster could enjoy it! In time!

The main roads were pretty clean although there was some sand and
gravel on the outer fringes, but I kept the car on the clean part at all
times.....

Attachments

• 2013 first drive 012.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 206
Got everything out of hibernation today. Now I get to see what is going on with my clutch :(

It's nice this weekend in the great northwest. I took it for a cruise in my mind. :D

Lots of cars out today in Sarnia however too much salt on our roads still... Will wait for the rains too..

Happy driving everyone

Thelma and I drove up to Cheese Burger in Paradise
last evening in Southport, Indiana.

Good food and good cruzin':D

I put another75 miles on it today.

it was a beautiful day here as well!! i didnt get my swinger out to drive it, but i did get my 76 warlock out. its just as fun!!

Attachments

• warlock fabo.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 199
Lots of cars out today in Sarnia however too much salt on our roads still... Will wait for the rains too..

Happy driving everyone

The way I figure is we waited this long, what is another week or so. 50% chance of rain tomorrow, great

In the old days, up till we got anti lock brakes on the new cars, the cities would dump the salt on the roads till mid April. They would powered the roads with salt even if i was a cold rain they be out salting. No wounder theses cars rusted away like they did.

I got my car out today with the new engine and 4 speed :cheers: Still needs some work but taking that first drive around the block was nice, and first burnout of course!

Does last weekend count too........8)

Attachments

• P1090203.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 166
  • P1090201.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 154
-
Back