WHo has Carlisle pics of the G-Force Demon!

-

sharpie

workin' stiff
Reaction score
This Demon looks AMAZING:

DSCN0714.jpg

I stole this picture from Abodyjoe, but if anyone has any other pictures of this car, I'd love to see them! Their site has a few pictures, but are mostly of the build stage.

Can I ask you to email me all the pics you took of the Demon? I am going down the same path with a 72 Demon. So far I have switched to coilovers, Alterkation on the front and 4bar in the rear. I plan on the new SB hemi and a 5speed.
Thanks
Mike Carlman
pioneer @ yahoo.com

If I remember the right car I think he has a build thread on BBD.com

http://www.gforcedesignconcepts.com/gallery/DEMON
Here's their album online, if you go back you can see other projects and projects that have been sold already such as FUEL.

I saw his album, but most of the pictures aren't really of a finished product. Also, I was looking for one I could use for a desktop background. That Demon has the stance, the race attitude, and the look that I am going for.

I believe it is still in the build phase. It was recently painted, and wheels wheels added, but I was not sure that it was done yet. Most of what I have seen have been pictures, in the shop, or pushed out of the garage, but I have yet to see "background worthy" shot at perfect location, so far.

I could be wrong....frequently I am.

thanks for the input, I am sure you're right because there's no radiator yet even. I will be on the hunt for a background-worthy picture.

the build page was awesome. Very useful pics for sure.

MAN! Those guys are busy gettin down on modding some rides there! YIKES! Goin to town!

I'd like to see an interior shot of the Demon. Very useful pictures, very!

-
Back