who has dart with 20" wheels or bigger. post pics

-
i want to see pics of darts with 20" or better on the tire rim combo.:cheers:

here's one I found on the google search , 20 rears and 18's front. looks like there's major mods done to the rear to get those 20's to fit. like narrowed arear end and mini tubbed. and spacers for the front to bring the wheel out to the fender and away from the caliper and tierod end.
View attachment 20 inch wheels on a dart.jpg

View attachment 20 inch wheels on a dart2.jpg

Too many FF movies.................

1320756155_Finger_vomit_gag.jpg

here's one I found on the google search , 20 rears and 18's front. looks like there's major mods done to the rear to get those 20's to fit. like narrowed arear end and mini tubbed. and spacers for the front to bring the wheel out to the fender and away from the caliper and tierod end.
View attachment 1714619539

View attachment 1714619540

Here is the youtube link on this car.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWPaLkfM0Vk"]1968 Dodge Dart 20 Inch Wheels on EBAY ! - YouTube[/ame]
It was on Ebay a few months back and here is the wheel combo.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 431
That dart is sick looks mean with staggared wheels . Personally I wouldn't go bigger than 18 on an a body

I like this one out of the 2. (didn't copy right but it's the 2nd picture shown. )

Fitting a set of those wheels is the same as a shorter set. Proper backspace and correct tire height. Actually it's easier becasue the larger diamerter in the front clears suspension and brakes easier.

-
Back