who has Doris Days' Barracuda ?

-
I guess you won't be going to the Super Bowl then. lol
You are one cheap old bird. lol
Nope I won't be. A couple of years ago nose bleed seats were going for 4 grand, now that's someone who has more money than brains. I'm not cheap, just practical. Lol

Come on man , he`s saving up for an old A body :lol:
I hated to pass up the dart sport in Canada but it was a couple hundred here, title insurance and the inspector wanted a fortune. I'm checking out some A bodies in the next couple of days

I am the current owner of the 1969 Barracuda that Doris Day Day drove on the Doris Day Show. Doris drove 3 Barracudas and a Charger as I recall during her 5 year run. Mine is the most recognized as it was seen often in Season 2 and on the opening credits Season 2-5. I live in Palm Springs. I am slowly restoring it. I have the air conditioning working great and the dash board looks terrific! If anyone is interested in seeing the car in person, feel free to send me a pm. Jamie, Palm Springs, CA.

87090.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I am the current owner of the 1969 Barracuda that Doris Day Day drove on the Doris Day Show. Doris drove 3 Barracudas and a Charger as I recall during her 5 year run. Mine is the most recognized as it was seen often in Season 2 and on the opening credits Season 2-5. I live in Palm Springs. I am slowly restoring it. I have the air conditioning working great and the dash board looks terrific! If anyone is interested in seeing the car in person, feel free to send me a pm. Jamie, Palm Springs, CA.

View attachment 1716213690
Welcome to FABO Jamie! Don't mind the crabass whiner Members, I think vehicles with celebrity provenance are worth something extra, & worth preserving. It represents a positive image of the day, whether or not it was an accomplishment in motorsports, and gave some historical celebrity to a car many here are fans of. Keep Us updated on the progress, peace!

Beautiful car and important part of history. Thanks for sharing.

Welcome aboard, Jamie.
Thanks for sharing and don't be a stranger!

But enough about that, the real question is-

who has John Voight's LeBaron?

Awesome!!... more pictures??..

Doris Day is in this movie .. FFWD to 2.hours and 47 minutes, she appears with a neat ol Imperial and some wild driving.

Doris Day is in this movie .. FFWD to 2.hours and 47 minutes, she appears with a neat ol Imperial and some wild driving.

That was on Turner Classic movies 2 months ago. Great movie and car.

-
Back