Who has the best price on seat covers?

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
Hello, I'm getting to recover my seats in my 67 Belvedere II. Who has the best covers for the money? Thanks, MMG

Legendary has 25% off and free shipping until Jan 15th. I am going to order some.

Legendary. Don't know if there the best for the money but they are top notch.

Thanks brother, I too was looking at them. A buddy showed me a set he got off eBay that looked fantastic and were less expensive. He forgot the vender, but he will look it up for me and I'll post it. He also got the door panels. MMG

Wait til you call and they tell you it's not 25%, happened to me last year. Maybe they changed, just be ready.

I just was in their showroom on Wed. and on most stock items you get 20%. I ordered non-stock colors and that ate up my 20% right off the bat.

Price isn't everything. I learned this the hard way.
After I paid for Legondary quality and customer service , seat covers and more, I purchased a headlinner from another vendor based on lower price. Wasn't correct for my car.

Just Ordered mine from Legendary. I ordered a front split bench with center armrest, rear foldown seat, vinyl top, and sunroof vinyl top piece. All for the sum of 779$ delivered to my door in Canada....177$ of that was for shipping (ouch). They did only give me 15% off as Hemimark pointed out.

I have a set for my 1970 duster that I bought last year from legendary and they are definitely nice and oem quality!

Here is the ad header from the email they sent me. As mentioned save UP to 25%.
~Michael

Attachments

• holiday sale.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 209
I like the Legendary workmanship warranty for as long as you own the car.

Warranty%20Card2.jpg

-
Back