Who has their CCW Permit?

-
had one in Az for 4 years and have had my Washington one for a year or so...

My Wife And I Each Have One. We Do Not Carry All Time. I Bring It When I Go To Detroit Or On Trips With Our Harley. We Ride A Lot In Canada Ann We For Sure Do Not Take It Then.
Stan

I'm glad I live where I do, I have NO reason to have or carry a weapon, or a permit, unless I want to go hunting (why else would I need one?).

Just renewed for another 5 years......gay if you ask me.

Came in handy twice on the street, long story's but probably would be dead without it.

(((((((Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.)))))))

It's still unconstitutional though as the second ammendment (is) my carry permit, but that goes along the same road as federal income tax for those in "the know".

Never leave home without it except for when picking the kids up from school, then I'm a sitting duck if the bad guys try to pop me to or fro the school.
I really wish they would change that rediculous law as it only helps the bad guys and leaves the good guys defenseless.

We dont need a permit here in Alaska to carry concealed. I probably carry about 50% of the time im out, but i always have one or more in the vehicle. And to not needing one as someone else mentioned...OK,,whatever floats your boat, I hope your not going to depend on the police for your safety.

We dont need a permit here in Alaska to carry concealed. I probably carry about 50% of the time im out, but i always have one or more in the vehicle. And to not needing one as someone else mentioned...OK,,whatever floats your boat, I hope your not going to depend on the police for your safety.

((((((When SECONDS count, the police are only MINUTES away.))))))

People think that living in the middle of nowhere is safe, but nothing could be further from the truth, or the cops for that matter.

I love my country. Here in Florida, almost everyone has a CCW. We're law abiding citizens that have been thoroughly checked out. There're so many thugs and criminals in general out there I feel much safer having my 40 cal auto. Depending on my mood I may carry my 45 revolver. Just today in the news here in florida a man came home, drove into his garage, and was beaten by two thugs, with guns, who followed him in. Guess what? he had a CCW and pulled his gun. Killed one of them and the other got away. Don't get me wrong, I hope I never have to use it but I would not hesitate to do so to save my life or the life of an innocent person. Thugs beware here in Florida.

I love my country. Hear in Florida, almost everyone has a CCW. We're law abiding citizens that have been thoroughly checked out. There're so many thugs and criminals in general out there I feel much safer having my 40 cal auto. Depending on my mood I may carry my 45 revolver. Just today in the news here in florida a man came home, drove into his garage, and was beaten by two thugs, with guns, who followed him in. Guess what? he had a CCW and pulled his gun. Killed one of them and the other got away. Don't get me wrong, I hope I never have to use it but I would not hesitate to do so to save my life or the life of an innocent person. Thugs beware here in Florida.

The way it should be.

I've had mine since te 80's, I used to work in Syracuse and Ithaca NY and take road trips on the Harley alone quite a bit..never needed it, I thought I was going to one night at a rest stop in New York but i saw the guy coming and he took off in the opposite direction.

This happened today here in Florida. This is the article

Police in Ocoee are investigating a home-invasion shooting Tuesday morning that ended when the homeowner fatally injured one of the armed attackers.
Hours after the shooting, a resident at the 2-story, yellow and white-trimmed house used a hose to wash the blood off the driveway.
Friends and family at the house located off a quiet Ocoee cul-de-sac did not speak to the media.
The dead man was identified as David Butler, 37, who police say had a violent criminal history, including a current warrant for his arrest in connection with a Lake County home invasion. The homeowner, Dave Walter Henry, 40, is not facing charges in the shooting.
Henry, the owner of D&H Professional Auto Body, suffered a non-life-threatening gunshot wound. His condition is not known.
Detectives with the Ocoee Police Department are searching for a second intruder who fled from the scene. Police did not identify the fatally wounded attacker or release a description of the intruder on the run.
Police Department Sgt. Mike Bryant said detectives do not know the motive behind the home invasion.
Reports from the Police Department show officers responded to a home on Pomegranate Court at 12:30 a.m. after a call about an armed robbery and shooting.
Police said Henry had returned home from his auto body shop when he noticed a suspicious vehicle in the cul-de-sac in front of his home.
Two men then walked out of the car with a firearm and tried to rob him. At some point, Henry pulled out his own weapon from the vehicle and confronted the intruders.=D>

52762270.jpg

This happened today here in Florida. This is the article

Police in Ocoee are investigating a home-invasion shooting Tuesday morning that ended when the homeowner fatally injured one of the armed attackers.
Hours after the shooting, a resident at the 2-story, yellow and white-trimmed house used a hose to wash the blood off the driveway.
Friends and family at the house located off a quiet Ocoee cul-de-sac did not speak to the media.
The dead man was identified as David Butler, 37, who police say had a violent criminal history, including a current warrant for his arrest in connection with a Lake County home invasion. The homeowner, Dave Walter Henry, 40, is not facing charges in the shooting.
Henry, the owner of D&H Professional Auto Body, suffered a non-life-threatening gunshot wound. His condition is not known.
Detectives with the Ocoee Police Department are searching for a second intruder who fled from the scene. Police did not identify the fatally wounded attacker or release a description of the intruder on the run.
Police Department Sgt. Mike Bryant said detectives do not know the motive behind the home invasion.
Reports from the Police Department show officers responded to a home on Pomegranate Court at 12:30 a.m. after a call about an armed robbery and shooting.
Police said Henry had returned home from his auto body shop when he noticed a suspicious vehicle in the cul-de-sac in front of his home.
Two men then walked out of the car with a firearm and tried to rob him. At some point, Henry pulled out his own weapon from the vehicle and confronted the intruders.=D>

Amen Brother!

Chalk one up for the good guys.

I love stories like this, one more dead scum sucking criminal off the streets , and too bad he did not kill the other vermine.

Give that man a medal for cleaning up the neighborhood.

I don't know guys, but honestly, I just can't get into that mind frame. No such thing has home invasions around here. I guess it's all about how and where we grew up or politics or...But something is sure not right there!
If you folks feel that you need to carry a weapon to get through a regular day's living, then so be it. I sure don't want to be in your shoes.
The stress and paranoia alone would kill me.

((((((When SECONDS count, the police are only MINUTES away.))))))

People think that living in the middle of nowhere is safe, but nothing could be further from the truth, or the cops for that matter.
When seconds count, the police are only minutes away. That says it all. Because seconds do count.=D>

-
Back