Who has used paintforcars.com single stage paint

-

lee g

Reaction score
looking for feedback from people that used paint for cars.com single stage paint. Pros and cons. This will be on my daily driver. I don't really want to fool with another BC/CC paint job but still may end up going that route.

Have not but just so you have more to choose from check out TCP Global also for your paint.
That's who I used and it's about $125 a gallon with wet look hardener, stir sticks and a few filters.
Mine was AE single stage and very easy to work with.

closup.jpg

I also just ordered more from TCP global , S/S medium gallon kit with an extra quart of reducer, 147.00 to the door

I have used TCP Global and also Nason paint. Was happy with both products

I also just ordered more from TCP global , S/S medium gallon kit with an extra quart of reducer, 147.00 to the door

Lance did you order it through Walmart this time?
It's about 10-15 cheaper on the shipping through them.

walmart huh, they have a nice web site TCP, have you ordered other things like engine paint filler etc.. looks like good prices!

I use Sherwin William and like it just fine.
Acrylic enamel.
The last car I did was white and they had an "industrial" fleet white that save me some money too.

hey lee, check out thecoatingstore.com. has good paint at a good price. they also make their own paint here in ms. dave.

I saved about 20 on shipping with the last batch. this time I had to order a gallon with an extra quart of reducer so the savings was only 4 bucks lol

I purchased the Nason from O'Reillys and paid 137 for a gallon of gold for the interior of my Barracuda and paid no shipping. Carried a small piece in and they matched the color really well. Also have the code to pick up more

I purchased the Nason from O'Reillys and paid 137 for a gallon of gold for the interior of my Barracuda and paid no shipping. Carried a small piece in and they matched the color really well. Also have the code to pick up more
Nason's single stage,will treat you well.. Have two gallons of Limelight from paint for cars,at home... Still blocking the car,takes too damn long....

I used Nason's SS color matched locally to my weathered EW1.

1 gallon plus reducer, hardener and 2 Preval sprayers and a mixing cup was $217

The only issue I've had with Nasons, is that it's kind of easy to get a crystal like finish if you're not careful.

Not sure what causes that, but might be too thin and too far away.

Kind of difficult to correct. Much easier to avoid.

I use Sherwin William and like it just fine.
Acrylic enamel.
The last car I did was white and they had an "industrial" fleet white that save me some money too.
Used to sell Napas Martin Senour(Sherwin Williams...) ,shot three cars with acrylic enamel ..good product.. And yes the factory fleet prepacked product,is a bit cheaper..

-
Back