Who here owns a pickup?

-
My van isn't a truck But I don't post there much. I will if I get a truck.

Why yes I am. I need to become more active over there as well, figured why not tap this place for some traffic.

I hope you know I was only Joking. It has great potential, I need a truck soon and I just don't feel my van fits in there.

I have 4 Pick ups:

a 2000 Silverado,

an '07 Dodge 2500Cummins Ram Extended cab long bed,

a 2008 GMC Sierra Crew cab short bed,

and a 2010 Cummins Ram 3500 Crew cab dually long bed.

I also have a full size Ford van that certainly is a truck wit it's 5.8L!

I registered when they first opened the board, but for some reason even though everything we ok during the registration each time I tried to log in, it told me to go to hell.

So I did! lol

Yes!!! There has got to be more folks here that could jump in over there.
Everyone needs a Truck or big van in the drive way, I moved my Ramcharger build over there and keeping an eye on a couple other builds.
I even have a ford truck there, It's creeds new 50 model powered by oldsmobile

Yes!!! There has got to be more folks here that could jump in over there.
Everyone needs a Truck or big van in the drive way, I moved my Ramcharger build over there and keeping an eye on a couple other builds.
I even have a ford truck there, It's creeds new 50 model powered by oldsmobile

Thats a nice old truck.

Heck I go there and don't even own a truck at this point in time. Doesn't mean I won't have one in less than a month though. :D

Hey go to the suggestions forum and put some responses up about SB/BB or performance based subforums.

memike I have seen your sons truck here but I can't find it at the truck Forums.

Hey go to the suggestions forum and put some responses up about SB/BB or performance based subforums.

While your at it you should please suggest to add 1st gen 2nd gen and 3rd and 4th instead of 81-present. Please. With more people it will eventually have to change anyway.

Thanks
Miles

Sorry, the only truck I own is a '72 F250 Camper Special. Got it in exchange for fixing/installing some sprinklers.

-
Back