Who here owns a pickup?

-
Sorry, the only truck I own is a '72 F250 Camper Special. Got it in exchange for fixing/installing some sprinklers.
The site is for all trucks V-100, if you need a part or info it's the site to be at for any brand :cheers:

I have two trucks. both 98 Chevy 1500 extended cab 4x4. One got t-boned this summer and the other replaced it. I am going to try to get the smashed one road driveable.

Don't have much to say about them. I use them to get parts and tow my cars.

"And that's all I have to say about that"
Forrest Gump

I have two trucks. both 98 Chevy 1500 extended cab 4x4. One got t-boned this summer and the other replaced it. I am going to try to get the smashed one road driveable.

Don't have much to say about them. I use them to get parts and tow my cars.

"And that's all I have to say about that"
Forrest Gump

Well run Forrest run !! to the site :blob: if you need used parts to fix your tow truck and I am sure there are folks that could use your tech support our parts you may run on to they may need :hello2:

OK I'm guility I have not registered over there as of yet and I have two trucks my 1938 Dodge and my 2000 Dakota.
I have been so involved in getting my 62 Wagon up and running so I can start on the restoration of the 38 that I have not been really paying to much attention to the truck or the forum. I will correctify this afternoon.

I just tried to register and use memike as referrer. kept missin one thing or another and gettin the f u can't register. Don't have the patience to deal with that crap right now. Maybe try later after I cool down a bit. Having a rough day...

Ok. I just finally signed up thanks to memike, but they wouldn't take your memike screen name for referrer, even though you are the one who convinced me to finally go.

Made it through the registration process the first time. Amazing what a little "cool down" time can do.

Ok. I just finally signed up thanks to memike, but they wouldn't take your memike screen name for referrer, even though you are the one who convinced me to finally go.

Made it through the registration process the first time. Amazing what a little "cool down" time can do.
Welcome to the truck forums I posted a couple of times in your threads. memike goes by JTownRam there.

My daughters 01 ram
bigbluetruck.jpg
[/IMG]

We have a 2010 Ram regular cab shortbed 4X4, a 93 Dakota Sport regular cab shortbed 4X4 and an 87 D100 regular cab shortbed 2 wheel drive. Bought the '10 and '93 new and got the 87 from my grandson. Also registered over there as well

-
Back