Who in HELL wants to go to Tonasket!!

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
This seems to me a halfway decent deal. No, silly "it ain't mine."

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/5055674856.html

1974 Plymouth Scamp - $2000 (Tonasket)

I have a 74 Plymouth A body for sale. The interior is in great shape which is why I bought it with the plan of stuffing a big motor in it. It currently has a slant six that runs great, and there is almost no rust and a straight body so it would be a great project or just drive as it is. I am asking $2000 OBO but at such a low price already, not sure I could move too much.

00W0W_6PJkpGvDlhN_600x450.jpg

00H0H_gqFwnH4wcWT_600x450.jpg

00y0y_7WVI7MhT6mj_600x450.jpg

The only place in eastern Washington, besides Spokane, that I'm familiar with is Ritzville. And that's only because I was broke down there for four days. Fun times, let me tell ya!

Good looking car, by the way. Wonder if it would be up for a 2000 mile drive back home? Probably, as long as I don't have to go anywhere near Ritzville. :banghead:

Who in HELL wants to go to Tonasket!!

Certainly not I. Especially for a post 1972 car.

(here we go...):sad3:

Tonasket is not that far from Idaho .
Frankie I believe it's a 74 .

Is it me ? or does it look blended in the drivers side 1/4 to anyone, if it was near by I would look close, nice unabused /6 mopar for a good home :coffee2:

Looks like a solid car. On the dry side of the state so metal should be good.
That is a big City compared to Republic Wa that's were my sister graduated. My dad helped restart a Gold,silver,lead zinc processing mill there.

Looks like a solid car. On the dry side of the state so metal should be good.
That is a big City compared to Republic Wa that's were my sister graduated. My dad helped restart a Gold,silver,lead zinc processing mill there.

Been to Repubic, LOL. Worked for Motorola for awhile, installing radio / telco gear, climbing towers, and installing 911 dispatch upgrade equipment. Back then, Motorola "Centralink"

We go camping and trout fishing at a lake by the name of Fish Lake just a few miles from Tonasket. Use to go deer hunting there too at lake Bonapart.

-
Back