Who in the right mind would do THIS to a '66 Dart??

-
get rid of the wheelie bars, decals, and paint the diff and engine black and it would be a decent driver. The go-wing really isint that bad, not my preferance but doesent look totally out of place.

Yes, things ARE different in West Virginia... but you've gotta admire him (or her!) for expressing himself. After all, it's all about the way it makes ya feel! I say "good for him"!

I'll keep my comments close to my vest. It's hard not to cringe at what sort of crimes against sheetmetal I have committed: my early bondo rust repairs on my Dad's car when I was 14,the pop riveted aluminum patch panels it got when the bondo fell out and the port-a-walls I had installed on the same 66 Mercury Montclair 4 door.
However: I never went further with my 63 Valiant than attaching the chrome Signet trim spears from a 64 and putting "baby moons" and trim rings on the wheels in place of the standard wheel covers. That's been it except some nicely trimmed sun visors cribbed from a 65 Barracuda in a Yuma junkyard right I after I bought it.
Funny: even under all the skulls and stuff you can still see what a beautiful design the early A Body was.

-
Back