Who is going to the Nats???

-
Could you get me the info for the nat,s .I want to go and If it fits my time frame I will be there. Mark

What ya' got for sale this tear Dartman? I bought a steering wheel from you last year. I'll have to stop by and say HI!! toolmanmike

What ya' got for sale this tear Dartman? I bought a steering wheel from you last year. I'll have to stop by and say HI!! toolmanmike

Got a lot of stuff from the 80 Cordoba I parted out and I'm in the process of parting out a 66 Barracuda. What doesn't sell here I'll bring to the Nats. Hmmm, come to think of it, I might need a bigger van.

The wife will be there. We'll be ones pull a Little red wagon with a cooler. I can't wait. Some of us should meet. Saturday night we'll be in Heath for the Cruis. If I can find a trailer, We'll be bring the Wife's 67 Dart Gt.

My dad and I are going. Just looking for some small things for my 66 Valiant. Were taking his PT Cruiser conv.(turbo). Here's a pic, not too shabby. It has the Mopar Stage 1 upgrade, external Greddy blow-off valve and magnaflow cat-back exhaust.

pt1.jpg

I was going to but im not going to be able to make it this year. Maybe next year. I will be at monster mopar weekend in sept though.

I should be there. We come in gate H to enter the swap meet and we are at the end of the first row. There is a gate to the swap meet vendors parking lot right in our corner. toolman

I decided toy hijack my self

How far will you be traveling to the Nats?

my trip will be 620 miles 10 hours one way according to yahoo maps.

Ted,

Straight driving? or are you including rest/food stops. I figured on adding 1.5 hours for gas,food etc. to the 10 hours.

Brian

We will be going to sell parts.....Some of what we are taking is :

consoles
trim
taillights
grilles
emblems
lug nuts
hoods
wheels

Start the count down.

I'll be there week and half or so. Can't wait. If I can find a trailer I'm bring the dart.

I'll be going this year, it'll be my sixth in a row. Because of the stupid divorce I wont be able to take my Daughter ( she's six and has been to it the last 5yrs). On a bright side I'm taking my Dad, it'll be his first.

Have not missed since 89', not getting a room this year - too damn broke- just gonna cruse the SRT down and hang out. Have fun everyone!

-
Back