• No, it is a waste of time

Votes: 30 36.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Do you like football?

Who is your favorite team and why?

after 12 years of living in the USA ...i am starting to get into football

my adoptive Dad is a devout Denver Broncos fan ....of course we live in Colorado so i suppose that makes sense why.

everytime we go to Denver, he makes it a point to pass by the stadium and really enjoys that. LOL :D:D

the college football seems never ending ...if one kept up with it ...i think they would be a resident of the couch more often than not...i dont have time for that ....so i am paying attention to NFL only

I only follow the Bronco's and any of the Colorado College teams.I have a distant cousin that is the starting Q-Back for the University of Northern Colorado Bears.I'm not a rabid fan but keep track of them.

I played the sport for a number of years in my younger days and went to countless college games while in school but now with all the penalties and fines for good hits and the constant stop and go you get I just can't handle it. Everyone run a hurry up offense and let a hit be a hit and I may get back into it. As of right now though my Saturdays and Sundays are spent in the garage and in about two weeks they will be spent in the woods.

Seahawks. They are killers at Home. Our entire side of the world changes to bright & shiny wizard of oz **** for 4 months a year, no matter how much it rains. Even the gas station attendants smile.

Redskins for NFL and Argos for the CFL.

Redskins cuz of Joe Theissman, John Riggins, Dexter Manley, Doug Williams

Argos as they are close to home. I must say though that the entire province of Saskatchewan are avid/devout Riders followers! Very cool to see!!

college NorthWest Missouri State University. GO BEARCATS!!!!
NFL Kansas City Chiefs. I know they suck but I used to watch them every week with my grandpa until he passed. Miss him so much.

who cares about a bunch of spoiled millionaires running around like idiots

Exactly why I stop caring at NFL. IMO the college kids are hungry for the lure of the spoils and play with heart. Many of the NFL guys get ruined by the fame and fortune.

>>----GO-NOLES-->

only sport i am into is baseball, and thats alot less than i was playing ball... Dodgers of course...

i have a team for most sports so if someone asks i have one but dont follow, but dont change either...

Bulls
Bronco's

Go Bills!

Laugh all you want, it's true.

Don't much watch college ball, but did sit down and watch the 'Bama/A&M game yesterday. Just to watch Manziel get beat.

Johnny football is good but we have a pretty good one too in A.J. McCarron. ROLL TIDE ROLL

Been watching the Pats play ball for 20 years. I've never stopped watching even during the dark years before Brady and company. I owned a set of season tickets for 4 years then gave them up to a friend of mine. I've been to over a hundred games including many post season games and a couple AFC championship games. Never made it to a Superbowl though.

To the (very) limited extent I care, I like the Patriots...but I'm a baseball fan.

Go, Red Sox!

Been watching the Pats play ball for 20 years. I've never stopped watching even during the dark years before Brady and company. I owned a set of season tickets for 4 years then gave them up to a friend of mine. I've been to over a hundred games including many post season games and a couple AFC championship games. Never made it to a Superbowl though.

Were you at the Snow Bowl? :D My mother's boss and her husband were...but they left early, after the fumble that wasn't! :eek:ops:

-
Back