Who is saved?

-

RTom

Depressingly A-Bodyless..
Reaction score
Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama are in an inflatable raft in the middle of the Pacific when it suddenly pops a hole and starts sinking. Who is saved?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
AMERICA!!!:cheers:

They would have a hard time finding someone-anyone to rescue those losers

No shark would touch those two...

Out of Professional Courtesy.

--

And I'd say to Pelosi, and oblunder as i watch them sink....."You can get saved ......but only after the bill is passed."

save the raft........ a good patch job and that thing will be useful. the problem though is that if polosi and obama are so full of hot air that they could probably keep it afloat untill they made it back to shore.

save the raft........ a good patch job and that thing will be useful. the problem though is that if polosi and obama are so full of hot air that they could probably keep it afloat untill they made it back to shore.

Nah, obama would immediately push Pelosi's head under to use her plastic face as a flotation device as he tries to save his own narcicistic *** while Pelosi claws violently into the air screaming "Get away from me, get away from me."

I think her lips pump up also which could buy him and extra 45 minutes until the saltwater takes effect and the lips deflate.

I don't think all the tax dollars in the world could save them at that point.

I'd love to be right there with a stun gun on a pole....insert evil laugh.:snakeman:

-
Back