Who is self employed?

-
Leanna is the first name in the powder coating profession. Haven't used her services myself but all members who have, always report their great satisfaction with her work. :)

Thank you cudadriver! What an awesome compliment from a non-customer (so far anyway ... but your check's in the mail LMAO!!!) :-D

I am self employed with one employee.I own a locksmith shop and have been a locksmith for 36 years.This helps when I get some requests from members here because the cars we have here are the ones I started out learning on. Not too sure when I'll stop. :angry7:

Self-employed also. Worked in the Printing Industry since 1975, bought Quality Printing in 1999, been through a lot of changes in the Printing Industry, business is still good here in Enterprise, Alabama. Recently acquired a Specialty Advertising Company, (pens, cups, mugs, caps, mouse pads ect....) we can put information on just about anything. Contact us [email protected].

ca independent contractor-flooring
before that I turned wrenches for express tire,auto power machine,el camino rentals, L&L motor machine.
I still wrench out of my home shop and am in the process of expanding it and picking up more equipment.

I am self employed poop picker-upper.I pick up from over there to bring it over to the other there.My hours on my card say 30 hours a day & 8 days a week.I give out my card and say"I hope you NEVER call me.Here is some of the poop:bootysha:

Attachments

• ROLLOVER (6).jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 89
  • ROLLOVER (14).jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 106
  • 106.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 104
  • AL TOW4.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 100
  • AL TOW 005.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_3923.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3935.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_4201.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_4224.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 96
  • ROX BDAY 014.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 111
Self Employed-Diesel dummy

7-7-2008102755PM.jpg

Let's just say I'm in the transportation business (2 companies w/80-90 employees total) as well as I operate a small 4 bay car repair shop with two really good journeymen techs. After 20 plus years, I can state with great conviction that business would be perfect were it not for employees, customers and suppliers.
LOL. :toothy10:

Definition of a small businessman - "problem solving - one after the other......"

Daryl

Self Employed since 1987, own my night club for 14 years, design clubs, Artist, manage my own investment properties, etc... Been a lover of old cars since my first match box car collection.

Self Employed since 1987, own my night club for 14 years, design clubs, Artist, manage my own investment properties, etc... Been a lover of old cars since my first match box car collection.

Great to talk with you today Spencer! FABO's a terrific site for lots of things ... and networking is one of them. :-D I look forward to working with you whenever you're ready.

Self employed since 1984;
Mac Tool dealer 84 to 93
Snap On / Sun equipment dealer 93 to 99
Own an auto / motorcycle shop shop 99 to current (CB Cycles on Ebay)
Independant catastrophe insurance adj 05 to current (work maybe 4 to 6 months a year)
I tell people this is what I do to keep from having to get a real job...........

-
Back