Who likes the 60sand the 70s

-

BJR Racing

Reaction score
I, have been approched, and asked to try to get a class together for the 60s and 70 super stock and stock class cars. This would be to class rules of NHRA to the time period, with all the saftey rules incorperated that are to date, for verious reasons, and to keep saftey FIRST as we all know what happened to the pro stock guys, with one being my good friends Kenny Koretsky. I have alot of respect for these guys but just don't have the funds to do so. But if anyone is interested in this I would like to hear the reply's as to if this is a doable thing or a want to. I know that money is a issue for everyone, but just trying to get feelers. The class would be baised along the lines of the time period, and NO VARIANCES 60's would be the time period and rules and the 70's the time period and the rules. Just figured I'd ask?

BJR Racing

This could have some great followers to a catagory like this,this is some thing that alot of people could do and havea great deal of fun as well,Mrmportech

I personnally wouldn't be racing.But as a spectator i think it would be a great addition to the NHRA as a whole.

Depends on what the rules are and where the lines are drawn. Sounds like a good idea but may be easier said than done? I know I'm interested but need to see if I would meet the criteria.

Isn't this already being done in nostalgia Super Stock? Only with safety and performance upgrades?

I like the Idea of nostalgia Pro Stock circa 1971. With real 4-speeds.

I would love to race my 63 in a few of them type of races when I get it out next year. Ron

-
Back