Who lives in ID

-

Tribute SS/A 68

Reaction score
Looking for someone who may live in Coeur D Alene ID. Would like them to look at a car for me.
thanks
:burnout:

I don't want anyone to go OUT of their way for a look for me. I like all the pics, but someone to really see it, would be great.

I don't want anyone to go OUT of their way for a look for me. I like all the pics, but someone to really see it, would be great.

Would not be a problem for me to go look at it. When we go to Spokane we are more than half way there....and we go to Spokane several days a week. Could have went today, as my wife is going to Spokane Valley for a quilting class...is only about 40 minutes or so from where she is....If you would like me to go, just ask. I need to go to Napa sometime in the next few days to get some stuff to wire the bike...and the Napa I deal with is not all that far from CDA....not to mention I need to go pick some stuff up from a friend that lives in CDA...Will pm you my email address....

Thanks Inkjunkie & 273 Dart, after all of my trying AND YOUR help, the guys wife says she thinks the car is sold to someone in TX, waiting on funds....
The End !!! :burnout:

Nice to see you "on the phone" LOL. That would 'a been a LONG *** trip clear up here and back, WOW

In my "yute" I hauled a 70 'Cuda on a trailer with my 70 RR from San Diego up here to NO ID I guess about 1200 but hey I was young. Had friends in OR along the way, too.

Got my "inspection" from Inkjunkie, and offered 2 thou less. they declined. I may go the full price, but will keep looking and think about it.
Thanks to Inkjunkie & 67Dart273 for their assistance.

Got my "inspection" from Inkjunkie, and offered 2 thou less. they declined. I may go the full price, but will keep looking and think about it.
Thanks to Inkjunkie & 67Dart273 for their assistance.

Why not going up one thou more before going the full 2 thou? ;)

-
Back