who loves ac/dc

-

matty wardle

mopar dedicated
Reaction score
hey fellow moparheads,
since we,ve all got such great taste in powerfull cars,i thought we,d also have great taste in powerfull music,ac/dc are my fav band have been since i was 15,i,m now 39,cant wait to get my cuda on the road with them blairing,tell me what you love about them and what is your fav album/song of thiers?:prayer:

Throbbing ,Pulsating nasty rock. Favorite albums:Back in Black; The Razors Edge.This'll be a good thread.

I think Angus will go down as one of the best rock guitarists ever. He's badass. Brian Johnson can scream good too.

yeah angus is a phenomenom,so is malcom with those catchy as ever rhythms and great riffs,soooo many great albums and sooo many great songs,the bon scott era is just legendary,every album a classic

Second all time sales for a band just behind rolling stones.I've listened so long I'm more into the undercard songs like have a drink on me,shoot to thrill and jailbreak.

Ive been a huge fan since the 7th grade or so now. I saw them front row in 2008, shook Brian's hand and got sweated on by Angus. I was also on their MySpace page as their top #5 friend before I deleted my account recently. I would get random adds from different bands all over the world. I also love Gibson Sg's, which I have had 3 of now. And my name is Rockerdude from their famous song 'Rocker'.. I love Bon Scott's era the most. They were a huge influence on me growing up, I still have all of my posters/albums up on my wall.

My favorable album is probably their let there be rock album. I used to blast it every day in the school parking lot in high school. Haha

Thunderstruck is an awesome song.

Back in Black is one of those albums/CD's that you can put on and listen from start to finish.

Of course you gotta love "Big Balls" from the Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap album.... Killer song to crank up and embarass your neighbors.

rockerdude good on you ,yeah theyve help shape who i am ,my whole bedroom used to be posters wall to wall ,let there be rock i reckon is the most killer rock album,rosie,go down,overdose,bad boy boogie the list just goes on

I was going to buy one of their CD's, but couldn't spell their name....

AC/DC kicks ***. I really prefer their Bon Scott albums, but I like Back in Black and For those about to Rock.
Funny thing though, I bought Black Ice and I think it's a great CD!

High Voltage and Highway to Hell,I like the eary stuff with Bon Scott way better.Brian Johnson does a hell of a job as a front man,but he's no Bon Scott.And they are one of my favorite bands by the way.

Jim

highway to hell
74 jail break
flick of the switch
if u want blood u got it
just to name a few albums cd or 8 tracks

i like a few songs, but a very overrated band. their songs all sound the same. I can think of 100 bands that are more musically talented

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98I85ceICRM"]AC/DC Let there be rock (1977, Unedited video version) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmiF1JQvf_A&feature=related"]AC⚡DC- '74 Jailbreak music video (Bon Scott 1976) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77tc-4baihA&feature=related"]ACDC...Touch Too Much - YouTube[/ame]

The first song I remember jamming out to was Thunderstruck. I actually even remember specifically being in the front seat of the valiant I currently have back when dad first bought it and built the motor. I was probably about 7-8 years old, not even able to see over the door to see outside, but damn I was rockin out in that car.

One of my cousins husbands tried to sway me away from AC/DC back in early '99 by telling me that AC/DC meant anti-christ/devil child, i dont remember my reponse but i think it had something to do with big balls lyrics...lol.

Let there be rock and 74 jailbreak too.Oh no ike you about to piss off a few people...LOL

1970 Fleetwood license plate was:IMTNTRU
1973 Charger plate was: IMTNT2
4th row center 1982(?) Chicago, Il.

Ac/Dc-- great entertainment, highway to hell was my introduction & an Army buddy was a huge fan.\
Watched them in Germany in the early 80's monsters of rock---
the best thing is when they took the stage the pushing/shoving -- stopped everyone just watched the show!! (van halen,ozzy,motley crue,some others at this concert)

Bon Scott stuff I prefer-- but I'll take them over most of the crap now played.

Lawrence

-
Back