Who makes most Mopar oem correct front steering parts?

-

dbphemi

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out who sells the most correct looking factory steering and front suspension parts. Seems like most parts are either cheap Asian parts or geared toward performance upgrades. Ive been leaning towards Moog. I've seen some nos mopar steering parts pop up on feebay for crazy prices. I guess im looking for stock look with stock feel without crazy numbers matching prices.

Moog is about your only choice.

Anybody know where you can buy the tri-castle nuts for ball joints and tie rods? A couple of the my originals are ok to reuse but the rest are stripped.

I'm steering away from performance upgrades for now. The suspension its pretty much all stock. I think i changed 1 outer tie rod and the idler arm way back when. both lower ball joints are bad now. the bushings are all junk too. I just want it safe and stock looking.

I would just by Moog and be done with it.
Done the front in my duster a few years back and have had no issues with the quality of their parts.

There is a parts store in Lewistown pa Stoychefs parts they have a warehouse full of old car parts, not cheap most front end parts I got from them are TRW made. The 2 guys that run this old store are about 85-90 years old there a little slow but they have stuff for all cars. When they sell you a ball joint and you tell them its a little high on price they will tell you, You wont have to change it in a year or two. Anyway there number is 717-248-5483 Hope that helps you out. These also stock parts for fords, and chevys also.

There is a parts store in Lewistown pa Stoychefs parts they have a warehouse full of old car parts, not cheap most front end parts I got from them are TRW made. The 2 guys that run this old store are about 85-90 years old there a little slow but they have stuff for all cars. When they sell you a ball joint and you tell them its a little high on price they will tell you, You wont have to change it in a year or two. Anyway there number is 717-248-5483 Hope that helps you out. These also stock parts for fords, and chevys also.

Hey-now those guys have the right idea! Thanks for the number-I know that you didn't actually give it to me but I love dealing with good people.

-
Back