Who offered up their TrickFlow intake for flow testing.

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I had a member take me up on free flow testing of this TrickFlow intake. I was also going to do a side by side comparison of the same runner to see how it stacked up against a box stock Victor340. Your messages either got buried or deleted so please message me again and we should be able to test this these on a set of ported heads with a 2.055 intake valve later this month or early September.

I had a member take me up on free flow testing of this TrickFlow intake. I was also going to do a side by side comparison of the same runner to see how it stacked up against a box stock Victor340. Your messages either got buried or deleted so please message me again and we should be able to test this these on a set of ported heads with a 2.055 intake valve later this month or early September.
Jimmer, I don't know how to tag him.

Hey if this does happen like I said my work is free. He on the other hand is eating the shipping both ways which in today’s world isn’t cheap. If this helps you in any way maybe if a few guys would offer up 5.00 or so it would soften the blow. That’s between you guys and I don’t want involved. As I am curious too if I goes down I’m also in for 5.00 which I would apply towards the ride back home. He didn’t ask for this just an idea that popped into my head.

Not to derail your thread but i called Trick Flow a month ago they told me the intakes are there and just need some machining and then boxed and will be ready for sale in less than a month fast forward to yesterday i called again and they told me they are still waiting for a foundry to make a decent casting and will be more than 2 months until ready . At this point i am near ready to give up on this intake . someone else should call and see what they tell them .

Not to derail your thread but i called Trick Flow a month ago they told me the intakes are there and just need some machining and then boxed and will be ready for sale in less than a month fast forward to yesterday i called again and they told me they are still waiting for a foundry to make a decent casting and will be more than 2 months until ready . At this point i am near ready to give up on this intake . someone else should call and see what they tell them .
Hell, I’ll call them. I’ve got a brand new Victor ready to use but this Trick Flow intake has got me intrigued. lol

Hmm
To convince me the intake is junk ?
I think I'll take my chances.
I waited for almost a year when I got mine.
The funny part is I almost said forget it.
Thankfully I was patient.

-
Back