who prints t-shirts on here????

-

earthmover

in the tire smoke
Reaction score
i saw a post of a t-shirt that was for another member here and wanted to ask ..(Rob) are who on here prints t-shirts????i am thinking of having some new 1's made for myself..i had some made a few years back out in fld. while on vac. but the are about gone..:prayer::prayer::prayer:

I used a local spot right down the road. They are REAL reasonable.

thanks rob.. thought maybe you are someone else here made some..:prayer:

Naw...that machine they have they said costs as much as a full sized luxury car.

Are ya talking about screen printing? I have mine done locally and Joey has some of the FABO shirts done in his neck of the woods. I would suggest looking in the Vendor section here and there maybe a Vendor listed there to fill your needs.
Small Block

I put out some feelers awhile back to get my company t-shirts done, and our member BigHook kindly provided a quote. Nice guy too!

Thank you for the kind words Leanna.:wave:

Earthmover, I can quote you out on some screen printed tees. I believe there are a couple other members on Fabo printin' cotton as well.:cheers:

i saw a post of a t-shirt that was for another member here and wanted to ask ..(Rob) are who on here prints t-shirts????i am thinking of having some new 1's made for myself..i had some made a few years back out in fld. while on vac. but the are about gone..:prayer::prayer::prayer:
my son is putting him self through collage w/his own screen printing co. pm me with the disign you want & how many & i'll have him get back to you right away with a price .m if you want i'll send pic's of his work.

-
Back