Who sells tailpipes ? (axle back to bumper)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sport 360

MOPAR Lover
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Other than TTI does anyone know where I can find a set or who sells tailpipes (2.5") that go from the muffler to the bumper for a 75 Dart Sport 360 ???
The turndowns are really starting to rattle what's left of my brain :tongue1:

Get them custom bent at a good muffler shop.
Probably get it done half the price.

I'm thinking thats the way I'll have to go. I got quoted about $250 installed if I supply the tips.
Sounded a bit steep, oh well, should have opened a muffler shop I guess :eek:ops:

give "Waldron's exhaust.com" a call .. I bought a system for a 59 dodge and It fit beautiful.. he does great work !! very reasonable $$.
Has everything you want.
john

I guy in my town quoted me less than $100 for a '70 dart from the mufflers over the axle and to the bumper in 2"

check out pypes exhaust. www.pypesexhaust.com excellent systems. they sell stainless 2.5 systems for 417.00 through summit. they sell tail pipes seperately also. i have put 2 of there exhaust systems on cars, 66 charger and a 70 442 and just ordered one for a 70 340 duster yesterday, and they look and fit very well. all stainless! worth checking out even if you go another route.

Pipes kit on my car. I didnt install it but was told the x pipe was a nightmare.

I put the x pipes system on my car and we had to cut and re-weld around the gas tank to get them to hang right

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back