who should i send my instrument cluster to be restored

-

SUPERSTOCKRACER

Reaction score
looking to get my 65 dodge instrument cluster restored to new condition.
i want the plastic all rechromed and plastic redone. gauges not important since its a race car. who's the go to guy?
thanks

VAE Restorations does a fine job. I believe a member 65 Dartman has had some work done by them and it turned out awesome.Do a search of this forum group and you will find the thread.

VAE Restorations does a fine job. I believe a member 65 Dartman has had some work done by them and it turned out awesome.Do a search of this forum group and you will find the thread.

I've had Vic at VAE Restorations (also a member of this forum) do a 66 Barracuda dash for use in my 65 Dart wagon and a 65 Valiant bezel to use in my Barracuda or Valiant. Here's the thread I started on it: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=82901

for what its worth. I have spoken with Vic at VAE via email today, and thats who im going to go with. he seems to be a very nice guy, good pricing, and very knowledgable . I looked at some more pic of his work and it appears to be top quality.

for what its worth. I have spoken with Vic at VAE via email today, and thats who im going to go with. he seems to be a very nice guy, good pricing, and very knowledgable . I looked at some more pic of his work and it appears to be top quality.

You won't be sorry. I checked out Auto Instruments, GCars and several others and decided to go with VAE for the same reasons you just listed plus I'd rather support a forum member's business if at all possible.

-
Back