Who wants a shot this morning???

-

Kuta

Kenny
Reaction score
I bought this at a flea market, $10.00 I think. Anyway there are a couple of these on the internet that state in good shape however do not work. So I took it apart like a child and his toy exploring the mechanics. Wa-lah, uses a leather plunger also brass pluger tube.
Rejuvinated the leather and I now have a working 6 shot decanter.
Who would like to join me?

Have a great day.

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

I need a shot :-D Better make that two :cheers:
I see you got it going brother:happy10: Very nize indeed =P~=P~

I'm down. All I gotta do today is take a pic for a guy. 8)

I used to have one of those!!

Please!:-D

Cool find kutacando. :cheers:

Wife just got back from going to work. She called to say the truck (Chebby Ava.)was making a buzzing noise when shut off. I had her drive it home and sure enough, buzzing. Did some research only to find out it's the ABS module.:angry7: From what I have researched they are not cheap. I might check out the recall site.
Sorry for the rant....now, about that shot.:-D

I will set one , two aside just for you.
Good luck with that buzz homecloned!

What a bought brother Mikie :protest: I need a buzz :toothy8: is there two shot's for me there some where!!!:-D

Why does memike need a shot??? Sounds like he already copped a buzz this morning. He's way ahead of us... I'm working for the feds (federal extension to state unhappiness)... I NEED a shot, just to make it through the day:-D

Why does memike need a shot??? Sounds like he already copped a buzz this morning. He's way ahead of us... I'm working for the feds (federal extension to state unhappiness)... I NEED a shot, just to make it through the day:-D

already copped a buzz this morning :toothy10::toothy10:
A good coffee buzz on top of a bowl of oat meal :-D

Back in the day I would have a different buzz going on :-D

Hit me,make it a double ,Monday yuck.
Take care of this man brother, DD need's a fix to brighten his day :-D

Hit me with a double to brother and no crutches :-D That means no ice 8)

That's cool! My day's done, I'll take one and buy you one. It seems like you had a bad weekend. :)

-
Back