Who Wants FiberGlass Parts for Early A-bodies ???

-
Well I was gonna put up a similar thread asking about 65 barracuda valiant part's.My neighbor said he may be interested in doing up some mold's and making the parts. If we made an outer door skin that could be panel bonded to the existing inner door structure they would fit from 1963 to 1966 dart valiant and barracuda. convertables,hardtop's and sedan's that panel bond from 3-m is some awesome stuff if used properly. If there is enough that wish for outer door skin's I can get him up and running on them and from there do up 65 valiant and barracuda fenders. Then have him do up 64-65 barracuda front valance's that can be trimmed to fit onto valiants(where the parking lamp's go) from there move on to the hood's for 64-65 barracuda and valiant. let's see how it goes I will see if he's interested if there is enough responce

I would like to find fenders,hood. for a 65 dart.There is nothing wrong with mine I would just like to drop a few pounds.
Roscoe

US body parts has a 64 Dart hood in fglass. Will it fit a 65?, they also have a 66 but no 65 ,,,WTF

-
Back