Who Wants FiberGlass Parts for Early A-bodies ???

-

billyjay

Reaction score
I wanted to know how many people would buy fiberglass parts(fenders,doors,decklids)if someone was making them ??? i have been looking for 63 dart parts and can only find hoods..i have a man who will make these parts for us early A-body guys if we can provide good straight parts for the molds..i dont mind buy,shipping what ever he needs to creat these molds but wanted to see what kind of responce would this generate since no one makes these and i was telling him that there are alot of these cars making their way to the track and people wanting to lighten these cars even more than they are.. so i am looking for the best, straightest fenders and doors and decklids for 63&64 darts to make molds from.. anyone else intersted ????

I'd be in, I'm planning on buying a 63/64 dart to make into a drag car.

Fenders, hood, front valance, and bumpers for 65 Barracuda.

I'm not close enought to drop off any cores for molding off of though.

Commando66 is that Mike? His old car? Orig an auto converted to a stick if my memory serves me!?!

That's great. The quality of the fiberglass parts changes with manufacturer. You can call it door but will it line up the body? Can you attach your trim, window channels,glass etc? Fiberglass parts for a race car are held to lower standards. To make a mold for a door is $$$$ and requires many units to be sold to break even.

64 dart hardtop doors, fenders, hood, valances, trunk lid, bumpers would be awsome.

Check out usbodysource.com was there and saw fenders and stuff for early a bodies. Prices not bad considering what people want for used stuff. I was looking for parts for my 66, all thet had for that was a hood.

Check out usbodysource.com was there and saw fenders and stuff for early a bodies. Prices not bad considering what people want for used stuff. I was looking for parts for my 66, all thet had for that was a hood.

Funny how its the '63 and '65's that they always miss. If they had fenders and possibly a hood for a 65, I'd be interested.

-
Back