Who wants stickers?

-
very good. i'll let you know when i get the car. i think total length would be like 4-5'. the car would be a fiat 500 from the 1960-1970's and i want to create a ferrari version.

down the road I will have a larger variety of colors to choose from also.

so just keep my screen name handy and when you are ready...send me a PM.

Thanks

A few years ago I had these stickers made:

WWW-vi.jpg

The lower image is the one I had made. These went over really well with the membership and I think they would be good. These are small enough to fit quarter windows, but are big enough to read.

Also there is a company selling bumper stickers with a Barracuda silhouette image. Can you reproduce it like the Duster image? If nescessary, I can send you a bumper sticker for reference.

http://www.zazzle.com/1968_1969_plymouth_barracuda_bumper_sticker-128789820752679536

Let me/us know what you can do. Thanks DD!
I was thinking it would be nice to make some 'FABO' logos up with an outline of the various a-bodies (or, more specifically, whichever particular a-body you want) along with the lettering... might be something Dusterdude and I could work on (if there aren't any toes being stepped on by us doing it, of course). They could even be customized with year/trim/engine/etc. info, or user names of course.
It might be good to get someone doing it on each side of the border, since it could make things a little easier (not that the postage to go from one to the other is that bad)

I ordered a couple Barracuda fish decals from DusterDude72 last weekend and they arrived yesterday. They look pretty darn good, I will be applying one on the air cleaner this weekend. Once I have done that I will post a picture or two of the results. He was quick to turn around the project, and they were shipped quick. He also took care to make sure the envelope was of good quality to prevent damage or bending. There were also a few specail stickers included, you all may not get them, but if you do, you will be happy with the others.

Thanks again,

I ordered a couple Barracuda fish decals from DusterDude72 last weekend and they arrived yesterday. They look pretty darn good, I will be applying one on the air cleaner this weekend. Once I have done that I will post a picture or two of the results. He was quick to turn around the project, and they were shipped quick. He also took care to make sure the envelope was of good quality to prevent damage or bending. There were also a few specail stickers included, you all may not get them, but if you do, you will be happy with the others.

Thanks again,

Thanks for the good word buddy ...I appreciate it!

How well do you think stickers would hold up on the pads of my M/T v.c,s?I would like to get some 408 stickers made in Hemi Orange.These would only be about 1 inch tall.Any ideas and prices?Thanks.

Im liking these two style of text best .... not to wild of a text.

Let me know if that is along the lines of style you were thinking and if you wanted it to say just 408? or with stroker? or?

I made a test sticker already also....looks the same as this image but in white instead of black.

408.jpg

I like the second on,just the 408 Stroker would be fine.Just in the Orange.Thanks,let me know when you get some more colors and I,ll take 2 pairs.

I ordered a couple Barracuda fish decals from DusterDude72 last weekend and they arrived yesterday. They look pretty darn good, I will be applying one on the air cleaner this weekend. Once I have done that I will post a picture or two of the results. ...

All right Eric! Glad to see your idea finally turning into reality. The ones we tried were just too thick, but vinyl should work out perfect! Can't wait to see the after pics. :-D

Congrats on your new business venture DD72! I'm proud of ya. Treat these guys fairly and well, and they'll do the same by you.

Thanks Leanna.

So far so good.....I am getting alot of local inquiries so far and a few here on fabo and when things pick up more I will expand the line of colors I carry so I can bring in more business from those who want color.

And then I am going to open a 1 off ebay store and I will probably make large quantity's of silhouette images of different vehicles since those seem to be what have been catching alot of peoples interest and I will also make some run of the mill "catch phrase" stickers with some sort of catchy sayings on them.

But until then....baby steps lol

Sounds like you're off to a great start kiddo!

Before you start getting swamped, devote a baby step to taking the time to do some research on copyright infringement and trademarks. I'd hate to see you get in trouble for stepping on corporate toes! Check out BK at MoparStyle (or whatever he has to call it nowadays) and Layson's about legal entanglements and lawyers' fees and learn from their experiences.

You're gonna do great! :-D

Sounds like you're off to a great start kiddo!

Before you start getting swamped, devote a baby step to taking the time to do some research on copyright infringement and trademarks. I'd hate to see you get in trouble for stepping on corporate toes! Check out BK at MoparStyle (or whatever he has to call it nowadays) and Layson's about legal entanglements and lawyers' fees and learn from their experiences.

You're gonna do great! :-D

Thanks for the tips.

Which is why I mentioned I would be starting a 1 off ebay store of custom designs rather than designs that are owned by other companies.

If I were to make some of certain logos it would be just a couple here and there for friends and personal use....not on a mass scale.

But thank you

As promised, here are the pictures of the fish decal on my 69 Fastback.
Air cleaner, valve covers and breather were powder coated by CudaChick.

ac_1.jpg

ac_2.jpg

Thanks,

ac_1.jpg

ac_2.jpg

-
Back