Who wants the red X back?

Do you want the Red X back?

• Yes

• No

• Would rather have a thumbs down

• I would like a partition trophy instead.

• The Red X makes me feel butt hurt

• A gold star would be nice

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
-
A Disagree button is good, on the grounds that the presenter can also produce a strong counter argument.

However, I would not consider the Disagree button necessary to make such counter argument. It just highlights your counter argument further than it would with just a counter argument alone.

Having it back would be good- but I think it could be set up so if you select the Red X, it will only register if you post a reply.

Every time I’ve seen it given out it’s usually by a butthurt dumb *** that doesn’t like hearing what someone else's personal experience is that doesn’t agree with their opinion.
So the red X is just a symbol of butthurt revenge.

Last edited:
People in N&P are not supposed to get butthurt when somebody disagrees with their almighty opinion. Leave it in N&P. Regular forums can’t handle it.

I've used it (sparingly) to point out false information. I generally try to ignore stupidity.

I ignore my own advice, too.

Not sure what that says about me.

You're welcome to have a red X button that just makes ME wrong, even if I'm not in the discussion, if that makes people feel better.

Like I said in another post, lose them all. If you have something to say, say it.

Alan

Last edited:
1704754484688.png

It’s such a shame that the dislike button has been removed from so many sites.

You know how much of a pain it is to dislike a song on Amazon music you don’t want in your feed…

X
The Red X or a thumbs down is a necessity in my opinion. Let's vote on this.
I like all the additional choice ideas.

Load them up! Even the ones that butt hurt soft minds. Make’em gross and outlandish! Even bazaar! Muha ha ha ha ha …/

How about I don’t give a rats azz because I’ve never used it, or the ignore feature. Where’s the category for that choice?

I personally dont care either way. With that being said i agree if you have something to say then say it. A red x doesnt explain why its wrong or disagreed with. Education is shared by experience not a red x.

I don't need it. If I disagree with someone, I will explain it to them as nicely as possible, and we normally have a nice exchange. When I did hit the red X, it was usually for something I really disagreed with and the person was acting like a total *** clown. Even then, I still let them know what I disagreed with as politely as possible.

-
Back