Who wants the red X back?

Do you want the Red X back?

• Yes

• No

• Would rather have a thumbs down

• I would like a partition trophy instead.

• The Red X makes me feel butt hurt

• A gold star would be nice

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
-
I'd like it back right now, as how many of these threads do we need going at once!

If you want to Red X someone, join FBBO... I guess Joey thinks we're more mature over there and know how to handle it!! LMAO ! :lol:

One million...

One Million Dollars.jpg

I'm in favor of anything that makes the Karen's unhappy. Karen's love the red x so if the removal upsets them it was the correct call
But it behooves us all to remember we are just guests on this site and ate entitled to nothing.

In case you guys have not noticed "yet".

Joey has taken a second look at "All" the buttons for members reactions to posts, and eliminated the ones that are only a source of problems and do not enhace the usefulness of the site for members and the many many visitors from the US and around the world that are not shown.

20191013_034954.jpg

displaying-american-flag-3316967856.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

In case you guys have not noticed "yet".

Joey has taken a second look at "All" the buttons for members reactions to posts, and eliminated the ones that are only a source of problems and do not enhace the usefulness of the site for members and the many many visitors from the US and around the world that are not shown.

View attachment 1716191268

View attachment 1716191271

☆☆☆☆☆
❌

Because this is useful :icon_fU:? That is the worst emoji you could make available.
I vote the fingering fuckhead gets removed.

I would like to see the X back, only so numb-nuts could participate. Wouldn't want his to stress that, "Master of Liberal Arts" degree having to create the Red X.

-
Back