who would you have port intake?

-
..........I too let sleeping dogs lie..............i'm sure bobby is punished enough, knowing full well what he did, and having to live with it for the rest of his life..........kim.............

What kind of porting do you need done. The Victor 340 is a serious piece of equipment right out of the box. If you just want some port matching you can do it yourself with a drill and some abrasive bits from any hardware store.

I have a victor 340 intake and would like to get it ported. Who are you guys using and do they flow it or just know there stuff? flow it on head?

I'd vote for whoever ported(or is porting) the heads. Because they're going to need the head to flow it anyway. If the heads are not ported, the intake and heads should be done together, and my first vote would be Modern Cylinder Head seeing as you're in Ohio.

Thanks for the help i got a guy to port the heads and intake and going to put in a 2.05 in valve.

The victor 340 ports are small out of the box almost like a 318. My old torker 2 came with bigger.

-
Back