whoa Nelly !

-
The first ride with this engine was just like yours.FUNNNNNNN !

Attachments

• DSC01103.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 245
Sounds like a lot of fun. My mild little 408 surprised me how well it runs considering I used a pretty small cam. Get at least some drag radials under it or you'll just be smoking tires half way down the 1/4. Slicks would be even better.

Everybody on here has bigger small blocks than mine. Mine is a pump gas 394 with a 3.79 crank. 6.20's in the 1/8 at 109 so far. 2950lbs

Everybody on here has bigger small blocks than mine. Mine is a pump gas 394 with a 3.79 crank. 6.20's in the 1/8 at 109 so far. 2950lbs

it doesn't matter how big it is, it's how good you can use it? my girlfriends in the kitchen making cookies right now and heard me voice command that and started laughed! and she said I'm big and I know how to use it. lol
no pictures or videos to proceed this comment!

it doesn't matter how big it is, it's how good you can use it? my girlfriends in the kitchen making cookies right now and heard me voice command that and started laughed! and she said I'm big and I know how to use it. lol

I love it, lol :thumbrig:.

better take her 4x glasses away from her next time.

-
Back