Whoo!

-

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
Tomorrow will be a big day guys and gals! My wife will be having a c section 7:30a to give birth to my baby boy, Lachlan (Lock-lan) Roy Thompson! I'll be sure to take a pic of him with the ramcharger and my Hemi hat! 8)

Posted via Topify on Android

don't do the C section man, you cant have him thinking he can always take the easy way out ;)

good luck

Thanks guys!

Milehighdart: we wanted to keep the name at least somewhat unique. So we decided to take a stroll through my Scottish heritage with the name. Lachlan= Of the lake, to the best of our undestanding

Diymirage: He'll never have another easy time with a girl. I may as well let him have one! Lol

:eek:ccasion: Congrats & hope all goes well tomorrow :prayer:

I know you're a proud Dad & pics are mandatory please!!

Thanks everyone! Yes. Pics are mandatory. Fair warning! This thread will probably get flooded with them! 8)

Congrats on your first boy!!!

Is Phoenix psyched up to be the "big sister"????

Congratulations! Kids are priceless. He will grow up and leave home in the blink of an eye. When that happens, you have a feeling of great pride and respect, and at the same time, a sadness, but it is all part of life.

I am so very proud to announce that Lachlan Roy was born this morning at 7:52a. Though he doesn't have the red hair we predicted, we couldn't have prayed for a more wonderful son. I can't express how happy I am and how happy Erica will be when she's awake. I got to hold him for the first time just am little bit ago and give him his first bath. It's an experience I'll remember for.a lifetime

Posted via Topify on Android

congrats on the birth of your so. make sure mom gets flowers and a huge hug. tell her congrats from all of us here on a-bodies. cant wait to see pics.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 114
-
Back