Who's going to MMW at Norwalk,Ohio on Sept. 12,13,14

-
Nice Beeper Nevin! Didn't know you had that one.

HemiDenny and all of the Findlay boys will be attending.

Just a quick update on my MMW at Norwalk,OH thread:
Registered my car for the show and got my motel reservations already. I'll be there all 3 days.

Anybody else going? Awful quiet from the A-Body guys.

An hour away for me, planning to be there at least Saturday, and possibly Sunday.

Leaving on wed-night,will have holiday rambler Rv and 28ft black race trailer in the pits,Trailer will have Mopar-U.S.-Don't tread flags on back of trailer so now you all know my set-up stop bye and say hey,With Zach racing I'll try and get over to the car show side,I can tell you from last year,Norwalk is a top class track and facility,you won't see better mopar racing ANYWHERE !!!!!!!--Steve

6 hours for us quite complaining and put the pedal down-lol

Norwalk is a great track..Wish I could be there, Wish you all the luck !!

i will be there with wife ... leaving friday and staying sat night ...

We'll be there all weekend. Anyone wants to stop by and have a beer look for a white ford expedition with a white enclosed trailer with sassy grass 73 duster in the grass pit area.

I'm going on Friday and stay till Sunday. I'm about 63 miles east of Norwalk. Look for my 64 Dodge A100 purple pickup, in the show car area. There should be several A100's there.

We will be getting there thursday. Heres our rig, stop by and sit a spell.
th_IMG_20140528_093426_565.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

For people who are there for the swap meet, be sure to cruise through the pit area because people set up parts for sale at their trailers.

We are leaving Toronto Thursday night! Can't wait, wouldn't miss it, eh...

Look for the fastest Lil Red Express on the property... look for the fat guy and the old man... I'm the fat guy.

Just wondering if anybody know if there will be an area for us FABO crowd to park together or even a meet-n-greet location ?

$1.00 for a lb of ice cream= awesome. 2pm meet and greet= absolutely outstanding.
MOTORHEAD446 - I live just down the road from you and I work in Gary.

-
Back