Who's going to MMW at Norwalk,Ohio on Sept. 12,13,14

-
Motorhead we missed meeting in xenia and i think you were parked right down from us.so lets connect this time.

Dart sport 360 -LOL -IM 6'5 300 lbs so im not to hard to miss, just look for a goofy looking tall guy thats me-our racing team is called WBC racing no one will miss our golf kart, it will be the one with the sick sounding dixie horns-steve aka swifter

Our rig

Attachments

• 20140908_190311.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 199
Hey swifter, Met you at Great Lakes Dragaway about two years ago at the Mopar event I think it was. Pretty sure I was parked next to you I had the brown colored 70 Dart. I'll try and stop by on Sat.
Ken

Yep that was me, drive safe and see u down there-steve

Son leavin Thursday mornin. Drivin rough yellow 99 RT in sportsman. Just learning First time out was last week at national trails. Will be in campin area with yellow dak Norwalk a great place to go

Made it out this afternoon and relaxing for now. Hope to meet a bunch of members this weekend.

I'm glad the weather finally cooperated for Josh. The wife and I were there for a while today wandering around and watching some racing. The free swap spots helped that turnout. I hope tomorrow goes smoothly.

Dennis

It was pretty good Chris. As far as the car show goes, it had about the same amount of cars there like Indy. The pits for the racing was completely filled up and then some. The weather was about the same as it was at Indy the last couple years. I would go back for sure as it is a nice facility and plenty of room to grow.

I'm wondering where the spring show will be. Last springs on/off/on got a lot of upset. I was happy with the venue, I slept in my bed at night.
Hopefully I'll be in a house and I can worry about it by then.

Right now after being with Josh for the weekend,NO spring show right now-Steve

-
Back