Who's going?

-
Uhhhh, Dave, the last time I looked your car was in pieces on Rob's garage floor.:D. I wouldn't mind going. Anybody else going???

Sorry boys don't think I can make it this weekend. Also on the 25th it is Mopar night at the Pony Corral maybe we should do that one as well.

Well that is how its going to be later on as few and few old cars are left.

Sounds pretty cool but where the heck is it at--I'm guessing somewhere in mid Canada

Right here in Winnipeg,temp is supposed t o be 30c,a little hot but not too bad. Bill if you're intersted in going call me,I will have to go in my work truck,Lori is at the cottage.

I'm going to be working...Make sure you guys take some pictures.

So...any pictures ??

So who went...anything new this year...or was it same old same old .:happy1:

I was there with the lil' red rocket. Mike, Cudadriver, was there with his 68 Barracuda. Dave, Dreno was there sans car. All the other FABO regulars were AWOL. Sorry, no pix.

Did get there for a walthrough with the wife and daughter. Bumped into Dave, and he said Vic was there.. Guess you left before we made it to that half of the lot. Nice turnout.

Grant

Did get there for a walthrough with the wife and daughter. Bumped into Dave, and he said Vic was there.. Guess you left before we made it to that half of the lot. Nice turnout.

Grant

Sorry I missed you, Grant. Dave came running up to me & told me you were there just as I was leaving.

I was there with the lil' red rocket. Mike, Cudadriver, was there with his 68 Barracuda. Dave, Dreno was there sans car. All the other FABO regulars were AWOL. Sorry, no pix.

So how does the car run with that C&S carb ?

-
Back