Who's is this??

-

plymouth67

It be a lot cooler if you did...
Reaction score
Watching the Today show and they did some graduation thing somewhere and, this was part of it....anybody's here??

20200624_082702.jpg

My question is, why on earth are you watching that **** on the "Today" show?

It's okay to admit that you watch The today show...
Though it does have a huge reflection on your man card...lol..:poke:...
Working from home and need some background noise....ya know....something I'm not actually going to stop working and watch....

Working from home and need some background noise....ya know....something I'm not actually going to stop working and watch....
I'm just busting your seeds. I see my wife watching it sometimes and run for cover..

I have to say...i could work from home forever!!
I'm a little bit nomatic I'd like to go to different job sites.. I took a week off work to get things done around the house and I can hardly wait to get back to work Monday to get some rest LOL...

I'm a little bit nomatic I'd like to go to different job sites.. I took a week off work to get things done around the house and I can hardly wait to get back to work Monday to get some rest LOL...
Oh yes...i get that...when i have a ton of stuff going on at the house its nice to go back to work and, get some rest...lol. I luckily got everything pretty much caught up early on so now its just car stuff...lol

-
Back