Who's responsibility....

-
You guys need to quit ringing each other out in public.

Wild&crazyguy, you should have asked for his email and sent him the pictures that way. It was unnecessary to post them in public here. I can see why you're irritated about the tail lights and I can see why he is irritated that you (in a way) called him out in public instead of settling things behind closed doors.

Small Block, you seem like a stand up guy and are doing the right thing by giving him the refund. Although your message to him was rude. Saying you question his observations and telling him not to send his old beat up tail lights was unnecessary. The guy has a lot of posts here and chances are he didn't just drop the tail light and then put up pictures saying they came in damaged.

Kim Check ebay, or use a search engine like Google or Dogpile and search "383 A body exhaust manifolds for sale".

I know I have seen them go for stupid prices last one on ebay was between 800.00-900.00 bucks ouch

It was resolved in the 1st pm, then the next day you sent the other pm that questioned my observation and my general integrity.
When you seemed to change your tune, I wanted to show you the pics but couldn't post them in a pm 'maybe gold member feature'? so I posted them in the related thread.

After christmas/before new year I will send them out, do you want me to send them back in the same packing? or would you like me to repack them?

Ok, well Bill... you never responded to this or my pm, so I just put them back into the box/packing they came in, then stuck that box into another since your original box had holes in from the lights popping through the side...

it cost $25 fed ex btw.....

They shipped out the 27th.

I gave you a tracking number in the pm.

Its always my opinion that if I sell someone something for an agreed upon price including shipping, its my responsibility to make sure the buyer gets the part he or she bought.
I buy the insurance to make sure that happens.
ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!

In my opinion it is my responsibility to safely deliver any part purchased from me to the buyer. In my opinion the sale isn't complete until the buyer takes reciept of the item. For that reason to protect my sale (and the buyers investment) I usually insure just because. Only once have I ever needed to file a claim but after the claim process was finished I found out the seller was taking advantage and reported him the UPS.

-
Back