Who's used SBM Victor heads?

-

Dmopower

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a set of Victor heads for my build and I'm trying to get a handle on the rocker arm situation. I read that these heads use bb mopar rockers. But do they use bb shafts and spacers also?

I want to use Comp Cams pro magnum steel roller rocker arms. Can someone help me here?

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm looking to buy a set of Victor heads for my build and I'm trying to get a handle on the rocker arm situation. I read that these heads use bb mopar rockers. But do they use bb shafts and spacers also?

I want to use Comp Cams pro magnum steel roller rocker arms. Can someone help me here?

Thanks
Call Hughes they can get u on the way.

Call Hughes they can get u on the way.
Thank you. I'll call Hughes tomorrow, but I was hoping to get good info about these heads from guys on here before I call them.

Hughes sales rockers for them !
I don't want to use the rockers they sell. I read that I can use any BB Mopar rocker as long as it has .150 offset. I want to know do I buy the complete bb comp cam kit, or do I buy the rockers separate and us the sb shaft and hold downs. Along with any other information someone thinks I may want to know.

Yeah the T&D Rockers are big dollars the H&S are little less from memory. Who makes the rockers for Comp?

Yeah the T&D Rockers are big dollars the H&S are little less from memory. Who makes the rockers for Comp?
I don't know, The CC aren't cheap 900 dollars. I just want a molly rocker arm if it can be done. I'm sure anything from TD will be 2000 but that's ok if it's what I want.

Thanks

I don’t think a big block shaft would be used on a set of small block heads but being the Victor heads are rarer than Dinosaur eggs I’ve never touched a set.

Last edited:
Edelbrock 61729 Victor Series Cylinder Heads, SB Chrysler

Follow the link, you can download the head instruction sheet. Edelbrock says it uses stock big block rockers with at least .150 intake offset. So I would assume big block rockers on small block shafts.
Thank you. I went looking for the offset on std bb rockers and could't find it but the article I read said even bb factory adj rockers would work. I just want to find out what shaft and spacers, mounting stuff I need to compliment. Do you happen to know the factory bb mopar rocker offset? I don't have any bb stuff anymore.

I'm going to read the article now. Thanks.

Thank you. I'll call Hughes tomorrow, but I was hoping to get good info about these heads from guys on here before I call them

Thank you. I went looking for the offset on std bb rockers and could't find it but the article I read said even bb factory adj rockers would work. I just want to find out what shaft and spacers, mounting stuff I need to compliment. Do you happen to know the factory bb mopar rocker offset? I don't have any bb stuff anymore.

I'm going to read the article now. Thanks.

Screenshot_20230224-134459.png

Screenshot_20230224-134425.png

Talk to the guys who sale them box stock or race versions
Ask for Dave.
Thank you, I left a message for Dave to call me back. They are short handed right now. Can you tell me if that .180" is a standard offset for bb mopars rockers?

-
Back