Whose going to Garlits meet in Ocala, Fl, Nov 4-6

-
I'll probably go to the Garlits show, and the One at the horse park, the following weekend. Don't know if I will bring a car.

I have an opportunity to go - first time. What is the best day to go, if you have only one day?

I'll probably go to the Garlits show, and the One at the horse park, the following weekend. Don't know if I will bring a car.
50 percent of the cars at Garlits last year were modern Challengers and Chargers, I thought the number of parts sellers was small
The Horse show was disappointing

Interesting.

Perhaps the tide is turning.

The first few Horse Park shows were pretty big.
The last one I went to was a little smaller.
That was the first one where they wouldn't accept a check for a vendor spot.

Couple of the car clubs we've been hangin with are goin, but we have cats. LOL

I go because I am "local". The big problem is they have two separate shows, only one week apart. In my opinion that is hurting both shows. If you are not local, most can only do one show, so how do you decide? I know some people that said it is not worth traveling, as neither show is large enough to make it worth while.
YY1: The first couple of horse park shows were combined with Garlits. Then they split and it hurt both.

Any updates on the show? I just got moved to Florida somewhat local to Ocala and thought I'd head over on Sunday. Am I wasting my time or are there things to see/people to meet? (I'm not taking any cars - too soon for that!)

I was there today. Not as large as it used to be years ago, but much better than in the last couple of years. Was a pretty good turnout. I suggest going over. It is free for spectators, $5.00 per car for parking.

My wife and I went to the show today and glad we did. Met a couple with a 72 Demon 340 that live just a few miles from us. Got some tips/info on where the cruise spots are. We'll check them out for sure!!

I was there Saturday with a buddy. Nice show, did the museum on Friday. Awesome. I'll go back sometime.

-
Back