Why am I "up" at 3:30AM? Because, shingles.........

-
Sorry you got that awful mess. I need to get the shots but just ain't done it! A friend of ours got it, and it crept around and got in her eye. Whatever you do, don't let it get in your eyes. She said the shingles on her back and neck were nothin compared to that. Get well soon.
Did she lose her sight in that eye? My sister in law had shingles a couple of years ago and she went to the doctor right away and they gave her medication for it and it cleared up in a week, the key with shingles is both early detection and treatment, people put off going to the doctor.

Got up AGAIN, at 2:30, threw "something" on, and got snuggled in the big chair. See if that helps. Phantom toothaches. Phantom ice cream headaches....without the ice cream. It's 14F out there, I cranked up the evil pollution causing gas furnace a notch........

I guess they are in full bloom. Damn these hurt. A hydrocodone taken right at bedtime did not touch them. They are on the left side of the back of my neck, ear, and along my lower jaw. Cannot lie on my back, only my right-ish side, which is my "bad" side for doing so, A second miserable "night."
your in a world of hurt,my dad had that on his face for 4 weeks.

Did she lose her sight in that eye? My sister in law had shingles a couple of years ago and she went to the doctor right away and they gave her medication for it and it cleared up in a week, the key with shingles is both early detection and treatment, people put off going to the doctor.
thats because we hate doctors and paperwork !

In my case I got screwed by the local emergency room. They were clear off track, and by the time I made it to my doc a couple days later, she said I might as well skip the antiviral meds 72 hours is the "window"

-
Back