Why Canadian's love A Bodies

-
Hay Nite Moves,
I'm from Tweed so becareful when you are North of Seven on #62. The Madoc OPP drive mopars...lol. Your safe past Keller on into Bancroft. BTW don't stop on #62 to pet the sheep. It could be some farmers girlfriend...LMFA!

Hay Nite Moves,
I'm from Tweed so becareful when you are North of Seven on #62. The Madoc OPP drive mopars...lol. Your safe past Keller on into Bancroft. BTW don't stop on #62 to pet the sheep. It could be some farmers girlfriend...LMFA!
LMAO..........As soon as im a bit north of belleville i stay away from all livestock...LOL...........I go through Tweed all the time on my way to the Trailer. Bonecho/Marble lake area.

That is the way it used to be done when you got pulled over.

Really

LMAO..........As soon as im a bit north of belleville i stay away from all livestock...LOL...........I go through Tweed all the time on my way to the Trailer. Bonecho/Marble lake area.

You lucky Dawg. It awsome up there. I even jumped from the cliff. My cuz Bobbie Mumbie has a place up there. My sister ownes the Town & Country Salon on Tweed main drag next to the gateway. Tell Laurie I said togive you a Mopar discount on a bikini wax.

I used to work at Trudeau Motors in Tweed and Bellzville. I sure miss Mapledale curds. You can hide them in the air vent as well but, I usual have a bag eaten by the time I get to Thomsaburg.....LOL.

Small world:thumleft:

just make sure the areas clean from leaves and debrie before trying to hide them in there aint nothin wierder than trying to act right in front of the man that clocked you doing 80 in a 55 with leaves and twigs all over you,....... not that i know anything about that

man every cop car in my city is a new charger with a hemi. And on that note I found a new use for the ball-cleaners.

just make sure the areas clean from leaves and debrie before trying to hide them in there aint nothin wierder than trying to act right in front of the man that clocked you doing 80 in a 55 with leaves and twigs all over you,....... not that i know anything about that

LOL Brother,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Keep a rag in the glove box to wipe the dust off the cans....Can't store many bottels in there and they break doing a Dukes of Hazard jump...lol:wack:

Brad...........Dont know how long it would take to send you some Curd but hell let me know......Just had some last week with garlic...HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Curd lol

Like the Molson beer dispenser.Can't find good curd down here.Used to go to Wilton cheese factory on a Sat. morn. for fresh curd.

Like the Molson beer dispenser.Can't find good curd down here.Used to go to Wilton cheese factory on a Sat. morn. for fresh curd.
:D Dude.........as in Wilton, Ontario.......Thats me old back yard area. Buddy of mine married the owners daughter. As far as i know Dave still works there.............NOW THATS some DAM fine Curd there.......:cheers:

Stop giving away our national secrets man , and if you are doing a Curd drop to the west coast let me know hmmmmm curd

I'll be hitting Mapledale on my next trip to Tweed. Ice Cold Beer, Freash Curds and Mopars. It's just don't get any better!
Pepper Jack makes the best grilled chease sandwichs on sour dog toast...LOL.

I got the munchies

-
Back