Why can't I find 318 motor mount bracket?

-

insidegroove

Reaction score
i have a 1969 plymouth Belvedere with an LA 318. The drivers side motor mount is broken. I'm all over the internet trying to find the bracket piece that bolts to the block with three bolts. i am finding the bottom piece (one large bolt connets it to the frame) Anchor Industries 2250 Anchor Industries Engine Mounts | Summit Racing but nobody seems to have the top piece. does anyone by chance have a link where i can purchase one? thank you

How did you break that? That is not a serviceable part, its supposed to last forever.

i have a 1969 plymouth Belvedere with an LA 318. The drivers side motor mount is broken. I'm all over the internet trying to find the bracket piece that bolts to the block with three bolts. i am finding the bottom piece (one large bolt connets it to the frame) Anchor Industries 2250 Anchor Industries Engine Mounts | Summit Racing but nobody seems to have the top piece. does anyone by chance have a link where i can purchase one? thank you

Screenshot_20230801-211600.png

I would take it off the block, clamp it to a flat welding table and weld the broken mount back to as new factory condition.

Truck mounts pictured here, ain't gonna break them.

Screenshot_20230801-205441_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230801-205502_Gallery.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

-
Back