Why can't we have this?

-
throw_up.jpg

ya know, they never quite get produced looking like the sketches...but it does have the look of a shark that came out at the wrong end of a fight. well, the idea was good, execution, give it another try.

rememeber the Mitsu Eclipse? They came out with a concept of the 2005 (maybe?) with the flared fenders that were square cut at the ends (like maybe to meet japan width requirements?) and had the sculpted side panels. Anyway, that car looked way cool at the 2003 auto show and when they came out with the production model, they had destroyed everything that made the concept brilliant. So many times this happens.

rememeber the Mitsu Eclipse? They came out with a concept of the 2005 (maybe?) with the flared fenders that were square cut at the ends (like maybe to meet japan width requirements?) and had the sculpted side panels. Anyway, that car looked way cool at the 2003 auto show and when they came out with the production model, they had destroyed everything that made the concept brilliant. So many times this happens.

eclipses remind me of the girls you knew in highscool

great looking

then in college they put on some weight
and but the time you see them on the first reunion your wondering what you were thinking trying to drive that

observe

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FsW6df1-l7w0%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg

hments%2Fnon-lexus-vehicles-for-sale%2F317355d1393457706-fs-2012-mitsubishi-eclipse-gs-sport-001.jpg

A%2F%2Fparkers-images.bauersecure.com%2Fpagefiles%2F254506%2Fstatic-exterior%2Feclipse-cross-019.jpg

This was cool, then it turned in to that...They killed the fenders and the rear end along with the front end and the proposed engine. I guess the bean counters got their way as always. Mustang had a cool concept back the 60's as well.

Mitsubishi_SST_Spyder_4.jpg

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fzombdrive.com%2Fimages1600_%2F2001-mitsubishi-eclipse-spyder-8.jpg

Wow.....didn’t I see that in the original mad max....love the movie... hate the concept

Also 'cuz they are killing the Challenger after 2023...unless that thing is electric.

-
Back