Why do people do such sick things to children??

-
I don't feel the laws are strong enough for these murderers. My heart breaks when I hear of such a thing that happens to these innocent children. Our father in Heaven will unleash his rath on these murderers and they will have eternal torment in Hell. I have some peace in knowing these children are now in the hands of our Lord. Just yesterday a gunman opened fire on a playground of children, the story is below. Christopher
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/11/san-diego-area-school-reopen-shooting/

what kind of man lets anyone beat his child? the friends say they are not surprised and it was a matter of time? the niece knew the girl was being beat and locked in her room days at a time? no one did anything to help this defenseless girl. i couldn't sleep at night knowing what was happing and doing nothing about it.

its so sad, that so many people want children and can't have them, and so many people have them and don't want them.

I don't feel the laws are strong enough for these murderers. My heart breaks when I hear of such a thing that happens to these innocent children. Our father in Heaven will unleash his rath on these murderers and they will have eternal torment in Hell. I have some peace in knowing these children are now in the hands of our Lord. Just yesterday a gunman opened fire on a playground of children, the story is below. Christopher
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/10/11/san-diego-area-school-reopen-shooting/

You wait for god to deal with it, I'll start dulling my knives...

A hanging would be to easy for one.The person needs to be put into general population in the prison and the inmates told who this person is and the law of the prison will take care of the rest,beat him to a 1/2 inch of his life,let him heal and then let him loose in the yard again,to get a beating every time he steps into the yard,thats the way its done around here,mrmopartech

A hanging would be to easy for one.The person needs to be put into general population in the prison and the inmates told who this person is and the law of the prison will take care of the rest,beat him to a 1/2 inch of his life,let him heal and then let him loose in the yard again,to get a beating every time he steps into the yard,thats the way its done around here,mrmopartech
Sure in Canada they would sue for having thier human rights violated , win 10,million , get early release and move to Thailand . They need to disappear before they get near a court and some libtard psychologist trys to cure them . Our whole system is farked .

Thats the way we handle here, that doesnt seem to be working, after the first few beatings the sicko just gets seperated from the general population... Why waste the free room, board, medical etc, hang the ba$tards...

i live in Hickory, pretty quiet little town for the best part, this place is totally torned up right now, there was plenty of signals, social services is about to taken a beaten over this, deservely so.....cant believe this is happening here....wrong in so many ways....i would not have made a good cop, would have killed somebody like this by now....
Luke

I just read that story this morning and it is so saddening to see such a beautiful child go through this. I sure hope proper justice is served to all those involved.

This is horrifying. It's terrible that someone so young had to go through all of this in her life. I really hope that she is actually alive but not suffering anymore. I hope the authorities find her and bring her to safety.

The REALLY sad news is that only ONE of these abuse /murder cases makes the news now & then. The number of open cases regarding children is staggering!! the different states child services cant keep up the with the incoming calls...... what was said a long time ago is still true....it takes an entire community to raise a child....parents used to talk to neighbors, neighbors KNEW who the kids in their neighborhoods were.....fricken TV & video games took care of that....people rarely talk to their neighbors anymore.....being a responsible community member means so much more than just living there!!! keep your eyes open and talk to your neighbors....if you see something irregular speak up!! report it!! the cops cannot do it all there are just not enough of them......I am ashamed of my neighborhood.....no one even looks out their windows around here...too upity, too self absorbed! as a result lawnmowers & sno blowers disappear on a regular basis...cops take a report and nothing is done..... if more people watched and gave a damn less of that crap would be happening...
sorry for the rant

-
Back