why do they all have to be finished

-
i may out of line with this but.......am i the only one who enjoys the raw unrestored mopar?

the running project....maybe im strange but i kinda enjoy running cars that are in need of work.....the kind that you wont be upset if it gets a scratch or two lol

running but faded paint maybe some good seat cores but with tattered covers.

good running but greasy engine with original paint

cracked dash pad lol

im not talking about a total basket case but a complete functional original that needs work to be perfect...

am i the only one lol or maybe i just need to marry Joe Dirt LOL

i call some of my cars my Rani Dirt cars anyway

To me ...sometimes finished show cars are just boring :sleepy1:

I will never be finished Rani, I like to keep dreams in my hart and mind 8-)
Do you think I will change out my dash pad for a perfect one ?? NEVER :wink:

i like drivers. but i appreciate a perfectly done beautiful car, of which of course i would drive the wheels off of it. my 68 fastback is a driver, rust and all, i drive it every other day when weather permits. but, id like it even more if it was done and beautiful....

well i am and always will be a jeeper that means always working on it to make it better along with rusted dented beauty marks. and when i say always is in my heart i blew out my back a few years ago and have been strugleing with that. which means no more jeeping. i started looking for another hot rod and have always loved darts and i will always be working on it. but in the state i live in, michigan, you get to work on the car from late october thru mid may and then it is back on the street

-
Back